Constructive feedback thread for FS22

ASOLANDRI

Re: Constructive feedback thread for FS22

Post by ASOLANDRI »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:08 pm
ASOLANDRI wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:26 pm
Florish wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:52 am i dont want PS4 games on my PS5 :ubergeek: :ubergeek: annnnndd i have a digital and my FS19 is disc haha.

But i am hopping on the train again towards release for FS22 haha!
I was about to say that the PS5 was backwards compatible with PS4 games.. :lol:
norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:06 pm the only big negative I still have is the 3 day seasons I really hope this gets addressed.
Yeah imagine if I get rain with a crop thats a day of harvest season. Basically I use 21 Day Seasons (3 weeks I think)
And that’s assuming that GIANTS will implement crop moisture like Seasons mod, there’s a decent chance they don’t, and then it’s much less of an issue from a straight practicality perspective, ignoring the feel of time passing.
Thats just gonna make it unrealistic if GIANTS removed the crop moisture unless longer day seasons are implemented.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

faruk9154 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:22 pm How will you use FidelityFx on Nvidia?
As Gav already commented, FidelityFx is not exclusive to one brand.
If you need a more technical explanation, it's because FidelityFx uses shader cores which are common to all GPUs, in contrast to DLSS which uses Tensor cores which are exclusive to NVidia.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:08 pm And that’s assuming that GIANTS will implement crop moisture like Seasons mod, there’s a decent chance they don’t, and then it’s much less of an issue from a straight practicality perspective, ignoring the feel of time passing.
I'm expecting very little to remain from Seasons as we know it,my opinion has always been it's best left as a mod.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 am
faruk9154 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:22 pm How will you use FidelityFx on Nvidia?
As Gav already commented, FidelityFx is not exclusive to one brand.
If you need a more technical explanation, it's because FidelityFx uses shader cores which are common to all GPUs, in contrast to DLSS which uses Tensor cores which are exclusive to NVidia.
Then I will be able to use this technology in my RTX video card. This is very nice. :mrgreen:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Kerminator
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Kerminator »

Hope you all caught this announcement today about changes to Seasonal Cycles, Graphics & Sorghum harvesting based on community feedback : https://www.farming-simulator.com/news ... ews_id=270

Thanks for the constructive feedback in this thread. We are listening and making changes based upon your feedback.
aka Kermit | Community Coordinator | FSL Caster
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Thank you kerminator for your work.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Thank you for the update! The work is showing in the seasonal cycles and the graphics changing with each screenshot given
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Kerminator wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:43 pm Hope you all caught this announcement today about changes to Seasonal Cycles, Graphics & Sorghum harvesting based on community feedback : https://www.farming-simulator.com/news ... ews_id=270

Thanks for the constructive feedback in this thread. We are listening and making changes based upon your feedback.
Thank you.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

*thumbsup* *thumbsup*
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

Grapes placement

As far as i saw you click on one point and then another to end but what would be really usefull is if we could snap them.

Like example we pick one point and another as it is now. but second row would be exactly as first one on either left of right side depending where player wants it. that way we would have nice square plantage of grapes. ofcourse leave a option of free placement for those that want it.

most of the time i spend placing building exactly next to something or exact same distance of each other so snaping of buildings in general is really good.

EDIT: ill just add this here. i know there are mods but i think its really simple for Giants to make wood log "stand" (placable) where we can put our logs. since we have production chain for boards it would be really usefull to have log stand so we can store our logs and feed it to production when needed.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Im very pleased GIANTS listened to suggestions in this thread and the color grading thread also. Improvements are very positive. That has been maybe the best news about fs22 since annoucement for me. I hope this thread improves even further the game down the road via patches cuz i know its getting late for anymore changes
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Kerminator wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:43 pm Hope you all caught this announcement today about changes to Seasonal Cycles, Graphics & Sorghum harvesting based on community feedback : https://www.farming-simulator.com/news ... ews_id=270

Given the graphical changes mentioned it would be good to see some more up to date gameplay footage.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

njuska11 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:52 am Im very pleased GIANTS listened to suggestions in this thread and the color grading thread also. Improvements are very positive. That has been maybe the best news about fs22 since annoucement for me. I hope this thread improves even further the game down the road via patches cuz i know its getting late for anymore changes
While this thread was aimed at FS22 many of the things I mentioned was intended for the next game purely down to time constraints. GIANTS were asking for constructive feedback in one of their podcasts, so I was determined to give some and provide another platform for others to do so too (I know some Ambassadors have been doing likewise).

The release version of the game is complete according to the news article (obviously updates will come, including likely a day 1 update as usual). It's probably gone or is about to go gold (starting to get DVDs printed and distributed ready for release).
Farming Simulator 22 is at the finishing line of development before it releases next month.

I'll make a new thread post FS22's release though. This one is already 14 pages long, so I'll make a new one after seeing the released game with suggestions for members to post what they'd like to see in the future, be they in an update if suitable or as part of the next game.

Thank you to yourself, the rest of the community team, the Ambassadors and people in this thread for taking their feedback and acting on what you could before release. It's great and refreshing to see a more open and accepting GIANTS and I hope that continues in years to come. Good luck with the release - I hope it goes as smoothly as possible. *thumbsup*
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I really hope the animals will get some love regarding their food and maintenance. I don't know a thing about pig, chicken and horses, but I grew up on a dairy farm and this game is missing tons of things.

Giants should inspire themself from Maize Plus (and extension) regarding food.

Manure should be IN the pen to be scrapped by a skid steer (or by hand for smaller installation).

Calves should be part of the game

We should be able to have multiple pen in one farm (outdoor / indoor) with a path where cows can walk in to transfert from one pen to the other (less important, but realistic).

Etc. etc.

@Giants, please have a look at those two nices Youtube channels to inspire yourself :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNgolU ... ojpw/about
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0iNuh ... IqLTao85YQ

I know release is close, but the fact that we didn't heard a thing about animals make me nervous that it will be exactly the same as before.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

For those of you who don't have Discord announcements from the official FS Discord server

Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!