Constructive feedback thread for FS22

Landon Wiebe

Re: Constructive feedback thread for FS22

Post by Landon Wiebe »

I would like to see:

-Better mirror quality, and mirror adjustment control for console players. It would really enhance the first person experience.
-Multiple people allowed in vehicles at the same time. This could be made realistic by only allowing the same amount of people as seats for vehicles.
-BETTER PRESSURE WASHER CONTROLS THAN IN FS19!
-Realistic vehicle ware. For example visual vehicle ware, so the vehicle doesn’t look brand new after you wash it if it is not brand new, and tire ware that actually decreases traction.
-More realistic silos to some extent such as requiring multiple bins for multiple grain types. And the use of oggers instead of just dumping grain into the ground.
pavelman

Post by pavelman »

Question (wish) to the game developer! Will there be puddles or water in the fields after the rains - if this is possible?
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

this_is_gav wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:22 pm Or maybe a built into map toggle for area? So it automatically will choose the correct markers?
Issue is stuff like the 7810 have different hoods on each side of the pond (and only ones modeled far as we know)
I'd settle for warnings being able to be removed. Individual tractors can be adjusted and added to the ModHub, but if there are 100+ vehicles and implements needing changed then that's a different matter.

GIANTS have relented on not needing the EU warning signs on American equipment, yet seem to have forgotten every other country in the process. While it would be unreasonable to expect them to cater for every country's system, the option to remove unsuitable ones ought to have been an no-brainer.
Alot of the vehicles/tools are made in either Germany or NA, and those warning signs most times get put on direct in the factory. I see tons of those red/white signs here in Sweden, and are not necessary by law here like its in Germany for example. The triangle was by law necessary in Sweden for ages, but today the newer just need the speed sign/sticker. Actally I think its accurate by Giants to have those signs. Tho, I do agree with an option to choose on/off.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

And I know Farming, Fixing, and Fabricating’s Kuhn rotary rake(s?) has the red and white placards even though he’s in the US, presumably put on at the factory.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

This is a photo from gamestar.de recently previewing FS. Gaints we have now production chains which will increase player time handling the pallets. Can you please reconsider fixing the physics from FS19 in future updates once FS22 releases. This picture leads to a thought that pallet handling has not been touched in 3 years since the release of fs19... I dont dare to even think about log and bale physics...
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

If the bale and pallet physics are still an issue then I'd hope for autoload as standard, also with the productions I'd like too see bale storage mods in the basegame which would also help console players with whatever the bale limit will be.
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

njuska11 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:44 pm Image

This is a photo from gamestar.de recently previewing FS. Gaints we have now production chains which will increase player time handling the pallets. Can you please reconsider fixing the physics from FS19 in future updates once FS22 releases. This picture leads to a thought that pallet handling has not been touched in 3 years since the release of fs19... I dont dare to even think about log and bale physics...
This looks kinda scary, if they haven't thouched the physics...We don't need new machinery if a log still moves by itself when it's grabbed by the claws. What good are production plants if the pallet still gets dragged across the yard because you snagged it on a milimeter of your forks? Why do bales come alive and start twitching when you come close to them?

They need to fix the basics. Modders will make everything players need, but modders can't fix your engine Giants!!! It's the little details that make the game great or *censored*!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Just wondering about autosave and how it functions, what I want is one that if I set it to 15mins then it kicks in at 15mins not when you next open the menu screen which then triggers it.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:32 pm And I know Farming, Fixing, and Fabricating’s Kuhn rotary rake(s?) has the red and white placards even though he’s in the US, presumably put on at the factory.
All Claas Jaguars at our local Claas dealer have red and white placards on the rear bumper. Seems to be factory no matter where they're manufactured
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:48 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:32 pm And I know Farming, Fixing, and Fabricating’s Kuhn rotary rake(s?) has the red and white placards even though he’s in the US, presumably put on at the factory.
All Claas Jaguars at our local Claas dealer have red and white placards on the rear bumper. Seems to be factory no matter where they're manufactured
Well they’re all made in Germany so probably easiest to put it on all of them rather than specify the country of export.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I found this over on the German forum and the Quote from the comments about the AI doesn't fill me full of confidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlFOLtVKZxY

Question 4) Topic helper: The elephant in the room is and remains the AI Worker menu since the FarmCon discovered you silent about it, what is the current status, is the feature still in the game at all?

👉 Yes I know there is a lot of interest, unfortunately I still can't give any details about it but the fact is the feature is in the game and won't fly out anymore, however we don't have many resources to present the feature properly at the moment, so it might be that we won't talk about it or show this feature before the release of FS22 but it can still be used in the game, I'm still trying to create a possibility that we can present the AI Worker menu in a blog post.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

There's no post in the News section, so I'll post it here:

Welcome to Elmcreek - trailer, screenshots & map overview

This looks fantastic. The best GIANTS map by a distance. The attention to detail for a GIANTS map is superb. It reminds me of the FS17 version of Lone Oak Farm (the FS19 version lost something with the poor light and sky and the lack of foliage blending).

The only criticism at all is how few cars there are on the highway. Other than that, top marks.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Yes first map that is actually looks good unlike the french one. Anyway color grading and shading is now like it should be so im very happy with showned
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

this_is_gav wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:22 pm
The only criticism at all is how few cars there are on the highway. Other than that, top marks.
That may be no bad thing if the AI traffic remains as it was :lol:
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Huge improvement over Ravenport. Can't wait to give it a go.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs