He’s gonna do it again! Thanks Jullian F. Modding

lawm

Re: He’s gonna do it again! Thanks Jullian F. Modding

Post by lawm »

I assume they are all PC players. I'm stoked To use this thing tonight!!!!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

See I would guess the opposite. Pc players can just edit it themselves and I'm sure there was one on pc somewhere.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I would admit I have gotten antsy and irritable waiting on mods when giants has them. Maybe your right, I am just thankful to have the d a m n thing
Illinois Farmer

Yeah same. I appreciate the modders doing their thing. I really haven't got anxious on a mod since moving to pc.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:26 pm Amazing how upset some man children can get about a digital tractor they could completely ignore if they so choose.
Well, a mod has to be exactly to someone expectations in order to be a good one :wink3: :lol:

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:57 pm See I would guess the opposite. Pc players can just edit it themselves and I'm sure there was one on pc somewhere.
CNH released his 86 series before he left the community; that was a very unfinished version though. Also, the amount of PC players that can edit mods are less than most people think.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Yeah true and there are some that are very demanding.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

CNH leaving community and his last post that you can still find on angry american modding fb was a real fiasco, that man has some issues. Back to the topic finaly we have a proper version of this tractor and jullian did a great job on it nevermind the haters.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:29 pm
Mwal wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:26 pm Amazing how upset some man children can get about a digital tractor they could completely ignore if they so choose.
Well, a mod has to be exactly to someone expectations in order to be a good one :wink3: :lol:

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:57 pm See I would guess the opposite. Pc players can just edit it themselves and I'm sure there was one on pc somewhere.
CNH released his 86 series before he left the community; that was a very unfinished version though. Also, the amount of PC players that can edit mods are less than most people think.
The version that has been on modhub for a year or two is from CNH then? That one seemed pretty good. I don't have my in-game modhub open to verify the author. I did try to search it up through the website, but you know how GIANTS search function works there... it turned up 29 pages of results, none of which had "International" or "86" in the text :biggrin2: :hmm:
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

There’s the FS13(?) convert, looks terrible but works decent.
One poly bomb unfinished thing on Modhub.us (or .com, whatever it is)
And CNH’s steaming pile of duck poop that isn’t worth the storage space of the i3D.
And then the beauty that is the topic of this thread.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:19 pm Yeah same. I appreciate the modders doing their thing. I really haven't got anxious on a mod since moving to pc.
I've come to the conclusion that I am not getting 22 on console. I'm done with consoles. Maybe for the kids to play games together, but im done with simulation games on a console. It's good exposure and sales for Giants but now that I am this much into it I feel like I'm missing out on too much. Seeing people set up auto drive for the grain trucks and combines and real terrain, gear shifting etc.

Jullian did great on his pieces and bringing them to console for everyone to enjoy!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:27 am There’s the FS13(?) convert, looks terrible but works decent.
One poly bomb unfinished thing on Modhub.us (or .com, whatever it is)
And CNH’s steaming pile of duck poop that isn’t worth the storage space of the i3D.
And then the beauty that is the topic of this thread.
This is part of the problem, why throw the others under the bus. Especially the “poly bomb” version. I like that tractor it feels like a 1086 does and there is a much more finished version. Couldn’t you simply have just said the new one is my favorite or the best rather than call out every other one made? The NA community always blames consoles or giants but face it, we eat our own better than anyone and especially some of the modders who like to go after other modders.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Facts ^
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

I have read the comments on his fb and seems that the bashing comes from one person who i wont name but he has his own modding page when he usualy posts pics of private mods and patreon mods. Anyway he constantly bashes Lr modding and JA modding also posting puke emojis and calling them out that the tractor is not precise to the real life counterpart. Its sad beacuse he is a grown man that acts this way. Anyway this toxic behavior should be ignored he is just a sad individual and represents nothing in modding community...
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Did anyone read the warning stickers around the 86? While not accurate, they are quite humorous lol
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
lawm

Post by lawm »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:46 pm Did anyone read the warning stickers around the 86? While not accurate, they are quite humorous lol
Will check it out. Only had time to download and test drive. Solid machine. Everything I own needs plowed and I'm thinking this is my next tractor.