He’s gonna do it again! Thanks Jullian F. Modding

chedly_farms

Re: He’s gonna do it again! Thanks Jullian F. Modding

Post by chedly_farms »

njuska11 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:56 am

I have read the comments on his fb and seems that the bashing comes from one person who i wont name but he has his own modding page when he usualy posts pics of private mods and patreon mods. Anyway he constantly bashes Lr modding and JA modding also posting puke emojis and calling them out that the tractor is not precise to the real life counterpart. Its sad beacuse he is a grown man that acts this way. Anyway this toxic behavior should be ignored he is just a sad individual and represents nothing in modding community...
Artist/designers/modders all have one thing in common….all it takes is one person trashing their work to make them feel subpar. They ask themselves if there is any validity to the badmouthing. They just want to be proud of what they’ve done, and one bad apple can deflate the feeling of a job well done.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

I don't have FaceBook, so I have no idea what is being said, and it really doesn't matter since it's only one person's opinion. I'm pretty sure that there are many people (with way more talent and knowledge than me) that could point out flaws/errors/inaccuracies in most anything in the FS game. It doesn't mean the object (map, mod, etc) is puke-worthy. People mod because they're good at it, enjoy the challenge, and enjoy doing things for those of that can't. I really do appreciate the efforts that every single modder puts into their mod. Regardless if it's something small and simple, or a large detailed piece of equipment. Modders make my FS life better. Now if I could get them to work on my real life, I'd be set!
Playing on Xbox since FS15
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Hoss1 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:16 pm I don't have FaceBook, so I have no idea what is being said, and it really doesn't matter since it's only one person's opinion. I'm pretty sure that there are many people (with way more talent and knowledge than me) that could point out flaws/errors/inaccuracies in most anything in the FS game. It doesn't mean the object (map, mod, etc) is puke-worthy. People mod because they're good at it, enjoy the challenge, and enjoy doing things for those of that can't. I really do appreciate the efforts that every single modder puts into their mod. Regardless if it's something small and simple, or a large detailed piece of equipment. Modders make my FS life better. Now if I could get them to work on my real life, I'd be set!
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

totally agree with this.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
lawm

Post by lawm »

ValhallSN95

Your rundown of hours on each version of farming gives me that funny feeling, like the first time I touched a boobie
lawm

Post by lawm »

I remember being so annoyed with the angry american modder or whoever it was on youtube promoting the outlaw. The comments were so off base and critical of others contributions to modding. I still think that's who reported the tlx 9000
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

lawm wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:32 pm I remember being so annoyed with the angry american modder or whoever it was on youtube promoting the outlaw. The comments were so off base and critical of others contributions to modding. I still think that's who reported the tlx 9000
I think that TLX9000 got under a bunch of US Modding’s Wild West groups (can’t really call it a community) skin, probably something to do with being a well made US truck that made it onto Modhub…
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Mwal wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:26 pm Amazing how upset some man children can get about a digital tractor they could completely ignore if they so choose.
Couldn't agree more, if you don't like it don't download it. There are a few Case IH and John Deere models I haven't downloaded because they're not on par with the other models. So I didn't download them. Simple.
Anyway back to the topic of this thread, I think JF Modding's done and excellent job on this one and will probably download it when the time comes.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
lawm

Post by lawm »

Compared to JH moldings White/ Agco tractors, I was thinking he went conservative with the exhaust note. But i just so happened to see a 66 series in the local Halloween parade and I must say hes not far off lol. Were most IH diesels so "clicky" sounding?