FS19/Console = Trailers for Forage Harvester???

REN56

FS19/Console = Trailers for Forage Harvester???

Post by REN56 »

Hi all,

FS19 / Console (PS5)

Question Answered & Solved - - - Many thanks Chedly! *thumbsup*

I’m looking for Trailer options to use - *OTHER* than the in-game large yellow Sugarcane trailer - that will work to connect up to the rear hitch on a Forage Harvester (using the in-game New Holland or Krone, for example)… I’m having no luck finding any in-game or on the ModHub, nor using any ‘work-around’ attachments that work out. Help please… does anyone know of any trailers - for console - that *will* work??? (or “work-around” attachments that will make one work?)

Many thanks in advance for any/all replies and help.

Happy Farming everyone! *thumbsup*
Last edited by REN56 on Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too short... smile & be happy!
PS5 & PS4 Pro > FS22 & FS19 & FS17
Xbox Series X > FS19
PC > FS19
chedly_farms

Re: FS19/Console = Trailers for Forage Harvester???

Post by chedly_farms »

Gimme a few minutes, I got you covered

These Russian wagons resemble American wagons somewhat so I use these.
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

They’re only downfall is the only hold a little less than 12000 liters.

————

Also, thank you TopAce888 for these
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

I liked these silage wagons from 17 and was very happy when he brought them to 19. The have the high hitch as well as the top wagons to connect to the back of forage harvesters.

I like these wagons because they are used both here in the US and over in Europe so you can have realism all around.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
REN56

Post by REN56 »

Many thanks Chedly for the quick reply - AND - for providing some working alternative solutions. I appreciate it very much! *thumbsup*

I’m getting ready to try the modded trailer pack you mentioned created by TopAce888 (excellent modder) - mainly for the sake of needing the larger capacity size.

Many thanks again! :)
Happy farming! *thumbsup*

* Note: I should mention that the in-game large yellow sugarcane trailer works perfectly fine with the forage harvesters - it’s not the trailer at all that’s the problem - it’s me. Unfortunately I don’t have the necessary skills to back that trailer up without turning the trailer & tractor into a nasty twisted pretzel mess every time I try to back up using that particular trailer. My compliments to all that *are* able to do it without having any trouble.
Xbox Series X > FS19
PC > FS19
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

REN56 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:07 pm Many thanks Chedly for the quick reply - AND - for providing some working alternative solutions. I appreciate it very much! *thumbsup*

I’m getting ready to try the modded trailer pack you mentioned created by TopAce888 (excellent modder) - mainly for the sake of needing the larger capacity size.

Many thanks again! :)
Happy farming! *thumbsup*

* Note: I should mention that the in-game large yellow sugarcane trailer works perfectly fine with the forage harvesters - it’s not the trailer at all that’s the problem - it’s me. Unfortunately I don’t have the necessary skills to back that trailer up without turning the trailer & tractor into a nasty twisted pretzel mess every time I try to back up using that particular trailer. My compliments to all that *are* able to do it without having any trouble.
No problem, also as far as the Russian wagons go, there is an option to lock the front axles so they don’t turn. On XBox it’s like LB + A I think. That helps with backing them up if you like the look of them but don’t want that hassle.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The fliegal one that chedly_farms shared is the one I used to use on console. Works great.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
REN56

Post by REN56 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:15 pm The fliegal one that chedly_farms shared is the one I used to use on console. Works great.
Thanks for the reply and confirmation. :)
Xbox Series X > FS19
PC > FS19
REN56

Post by REN56 »

Eische wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:20 am What about this one:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=186911
Thanks for the reply - and thanks for sharing another option that works to choose from. Ironically I already have this exact mod (Mantrid makes some great mods!) - and I’ve used it before on various maps (though obviously not attempted it on a Forage Harvester) - so I’m pleasantly surprised to find that this will work as well with a Forage Harvester. :)
Xbox Series X > FS19
PC > FS19
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

I'm on Xbone and had the same issue. I downloaded the Krone big x 580 mod and it will work with most of the in game trailers and dollys. I also use the T-rex shuttle trailer with it to overload semis

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019