FS22 Day One Edition

Farmer Bacon

FS22 Day One Edition

Post by Farmer Bacon »

The day one edition is available on the German Amazon site but doesn't seem to be on any of the others I have checked (UK, US & Australia). Does anyone know if it will be available worldwide or is it Germany only?
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
MagicBoy

Re: FS22 Day One Edition

Post by MagicBoy »

Given the only difference appears to be the pre-order bonuses you get with a normal version outside Germany, I'm going to say LS22 Day one edition is "Germany only".
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

what's the differences?
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

According to the description - Claas SaddleTrac and the Mack truck.
GrimHuffer

Post by GrimHuffer »

Claas SaddleTrac is a pre-order bonus regardless of where you buy/which edition of the game you purchase (I think if you don't pre-order FS22 (what are you waiting for!) you can purchase the SaddleTrac as a DLC, might be wrong about that though, best to check for yourself).

The Mack truck is a standard vehicle in the game (available to everyone) the only difference is that the Day One Edition (from Amazon) gets a newer model of Mack truck (EDIT: I originally wrote: paintjob for the standard Mack truck. Was corrected by post below, thanks rr38), I think it's called the Black Anthem or something similar. Again, I believe those that don't order through Amazon can buy the truck as a DLC at some point (again check for yourself, I might/could be wrong).
Last edited by GrimHuffer on Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rr38

Post by rr38 »

The black anthem is a totally different truck. Its macks newest model where as the superliner is pretty old.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

And hate to say it but they’ll probably be easily pirated like the Gator was if you don’t get one of the editions with bonuses. (Not condoning such actions, just stating they’ll likely exist)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

rr38 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:24 pm The black anthem is a totally different truck. Its macks newest model where as the superliner is pretty old.
Oh right I didn't know that. I thought it was just a black version. Hopefully it will become available as I'm more likely to use the Mack than the saddle trac.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

GrimHuffer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:04 pm I think it's called the Black Anthem or something similar. Again, I believe those that don't order through Amazon can buy the truck as a DLC.
If the Black Anthem is the only Anthem in FS22, will there be a modder gonna make a original Anthem or GIANTS will? I know there were multiple Claas Dominators on the modhub.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

That's probably up to the modders and up to Giants. Giants has usually never created variations of their mods/DLC after they release them, so it would likely be in the situation that a modder wanted to make an original Anthem. Alas, that is all speculation. We have to wait and see
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!