Real world "Contractors" for FS22?

Richard Dower

Real world "Contractors" for FS22?

Post by Richard Dower »

In real life farmers hire contractors to do certain jobs for payment, such as harvesting a field or cutting corn for chaff and so on.

This is represented in game currently, however my idea would be to have real world contractor brands or companies available in game.

For example, in Germany they have contractors such as Henke who have their own brand logo, but also branded clothing.

My idea would be, you would be able to select Henke, and your character in cab would be wearing Henke branded clothing.

Since Giants would have the license Henke clothing could also be an option in the character creation section.

Welcome feedback on this idea.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Real world "Contractors" for FS22?

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I think that would be too hard to accommodate everyone. In my area alone there are like 6 different companies I can think of that can provide different services. Let alone every farmer who does custom work for someone throughout the year. I think it would be cool to pay a company, generic co-op to come in and put lime and/or fertilizer down for you.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.