Complaining about GIANTS

Jagdedge123

Re: Complaining about GIANTS

Post by Jagdedge123 »

GothicKing13 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:38 pm Yeah, I miss Guil being moderator... I'd stumble across a post and just sit back and start counting down for the boss to come on and just wait for it. Twas also fun to "slightly, lightly" nitpick with him every now and then, though... I never got in trouble or banned. So, as much as I always hated moderators. I've always enjoyed a chat with Guil. He's fun to talk to! :hi:
That kid was the worst moderator i've ever seen, and i post on a lot of sites. Because you say things that may be a total different opinion than others, makes you a "troll" ? Really ? Glad they fired him.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Thank you :hi:
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

How about a thumbs up if Guil sent you for a timeout.

*thumbsup*
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

I can complain that since FS2011 Giants never gave a wheelbarrow with tracks :mrgreen:
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:37 pm
Unknownerr wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:14 pm
blue_painted wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:37 pm ....
This post is supposed to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but I think long time posters will know what I'm getting at.
Damn i fully agree to every thing you said sadly this will not change anything it will be like just talking to the wall
The reason it's like talking to a wall is because too many people can't accept the fact that not everyone will agree with them.

If you have feedback, and somebody agrees, then it's constructive feedback to that person.
If you have feedback, and somebody doesn't agree, then it's complaining to that person.
If multiple people ask for a feature or a tool, it's a good idea.
If one person asks for a feature or a tool, it's begging, entitlement, and they should learn to program or mod, and add it themselves.

Some don't like the sky, some don't like the colors, some don't like production chains, some don't like all the unfinished features, some don't like 3 day seasonal cycles, some don't like that multi-angle terrain hasn't changed, some ask for used vehicles, some ask for this brand or that brand....

Which of those are just people complaining, and which are constructive feedback?

Edit: I forgot to mention that some people don't like Councils of Elders. :lol:
Well things is you see my prof pic tractor that is in game? Guess what Giants puttin same model from FS19 without fixing bugs it had like fat roof front, incorrect taillight lighting, missing fan, and bunch other stuff im not mentioning right now when other tractors had properly done.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Guil wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:51 pm Thank you :hi:
Any time, my friend. :coolnew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

BernardC wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:12 pm I can complain that since FS2011 Giants never gave a wheelbarrow with tracks :mrgreen:
I read this comment and immediately scratched my head... like, "wait, what???" Then, then I googled "Wheelbarrow with Tracks" and now I kind of low key want one. I live in an apartment at the moment, so I've no idea what I'd ever do with it... but I want one! :lol:

All those years with my grandfather's wheelbarrow, and you mean to tell me those things come motorized?
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Wait, they're real?

/looks up tracked wheelbarrows

I think I need one now. I'll figure out what to do with it later!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

We used power wheelbarrows, a mini ex to load them, and a little narrow baby skidder to knock the piles down when we did work in a bunch of apartment courtyards. It was like baby construction it was pretty fun
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Remember, GIANTS $uck at making good games because they’re still in business and haven’t stopped production unlike their competition.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:39 pm Remember, GIANTS $uck at making good games because they’re still in business and haven’t stopped production unlike their competition.
That's why the C&C game is so good ... oh ... wait ... I see what you mean :D
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Mwal wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:55 pm They didn’t send me a Christmas card last year
Nope.. Instead they just banned all of the American equipment modders for Christmas.

#PeopleDon'tForget

**Googles 'Wheelbarrow with Tracks'**

***Now wants Wheelbarrow with Tracks***