Any good wheel loader for snow clearing?

Frag

Any good wheel loader for snow clearing?

Post by Frag »

Hi guys,

I discover that little volvo loader that I use with a plow to clear the snow off street. It is SO awesome since it does not skid on snow with its wheel's chain.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

However, I would really like a big snow loader to clear large areas like parking lot and use the front shovel to load trucks with snow. There is plenty of choice, but they skid so much on the snow that they are not really effective.

I wanted to know, did you guys found a good loader to move snow around that would have a lot of traction or wheel chain ...mostly for snow clearing operation?
Dairydeere

Re: Any good wheel loader for snow clearing?

Post by Dairydeere »

Did you look at NMC's mod page on the ModHUb? I think the Huddig might have chains. I personally just use a standard wheel loader like a Case 721G or John Deere 524K. Nothing fancy
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Stock New Holland with the U-Blade.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:08 pm Did you look at NMC's mod page on the ModHUb? I think the Huddig might have chains. I personally just use a standard wheel loader like a Case 721G or John Deere 524K. Nothing fancy
Hey I was gonna tell you the problem with that 821 from the hub is in the key bindings, if you change the key binding for the window, N, or change the load covering key bind the loader arm works
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:08 pm Did you look at NMC's mod page on the ModHub? I think the Huddig might have chains. I personally just use a standard wheel loader like a Case 721G or John Deere 524K. Nothing fancy
Hey I was gonna tell you the problem with that 821 from the hub is in the key bindings, if you change the key binding for the window, N, or change the load covering key bind the loader arm works
I gave up on using that wheel loader and downloaded a reskinned 721, but if that fixes it when I get home, thank you so much! Do you change the keybinds in the ESC menu or in the mod's files?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:13 pm
I gave up on using that wheel loader and downloaded a reskinned 721, but if that fixes it when I get home, thank you so much! Do you change the keybinds in the ESC menu or in the mod's files?
I just changed the uncover load key bind in the ESC menu because I have a few other mods that it seems to mess with also and I don’t use it very often so the ALT N combo I assigned is best suited to that. I believe the issue is they bound the window opening to the standard key for boom down so you could change the window in the mod itself too.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:12 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:13 pm
I just changed the uncover load key bind in the ESC menu because I have a few other mods that it seems to mess with also and I don’t use it very often so the ALT N combo I assigned is best suited to that. I believe the issue is they bound the window opening to the standard key for boom down so you could change the window in the mod itself too.
Makes sense. I can't remember the last time I've used a cover either, so I'll try that out when I get home *thumbsup*

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!