Selling objects in the end game, I wish FS22 has fixed that!

Frag

Selling objects in the end game, I wish FS22 has fixed that!

Post by Frag »

Hi guys,

I play on PC and I do like to build large ranches for big operation. One of the biggest problem I have with this, is that the ability to sell objects thru the garage in the end game becomes mostly impossible.

As you know, when you want to get rid of a tree, a rock, a shed or any objects you set on the map, you need to browse thru the hundred of objects in the garage. In the end game, you need to browse thru HUNDREDS of trees, fences and objects before finding what you want to sell. As it is now, deleting something will take few minutes of browsing and it get unbearable.

Please guys do something for FS22. Let us delete an object while putting the cursor on it. Or categorize the objects for a faster browsing.
anthu

Re: Selling objects in the end game, I wish FS22 has fixed that!

Post by anthu »

Will come in Ls22,
Lars said that tuesday in a youtube interview by Mario Hirschfeld.
Lg
Andreas

Edit: link inserted
https://youtu.be/_-GHVOD1ELY
@26:10 min (in German)
Last edited by anthu on Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Frag

Post by Frag »

MrSquealypig wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:00 pm
Oh my god this is perfect! Sorry I did not see that video before. That answers my question MrSquealPig, thanks a lot!

He points on the subject of this thread at around 6:15.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

No problem, I am really looking forward to that feature.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Frag wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:51 pm Hi guys,

I play on PC and I do like to build large ranches for big operation. One of the biggest problem I have with this, is that the ability to sell objects thru the garage in the end game becomes mostly impossible.

As you know, when you want to get rid of a tree, a rock, a shed or any objects you set on the map, you need to browse thru the hundred of objects in the garage. In the end game, you need to browse thru HUNDREDS of trees, fences and objects before finding what you want to sell. As it is now, deleting something will take few minutes of browsing and it get unbearable.

Please guys do something for FS22. Let us delete an object while putting the cursor on it. Or categorize the objects for a faster browsing.
While you wait, Map Objects Hider on the ModHub allows you to sell a placeable if your cursor is looking at it (PC only)

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mod_id=190689
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

and checking details about single mod and going back to other mods can sometime take a whole minute, when browsing through all mods! that's awful...
Ravenport - 152 hours (platinum trophy)
Bajeczna - 17 hours
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Kamiko wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:23 am

and checking details about single mod and going back to other mods can sometime take a whole minute, when browsing through all mods! that's awful...
That reminds me about this post on reddit
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:29 am
Kamiko wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:23 am

That reminds me about this post on reddit
thank you!
Ravenport - 152 hours (platinum trophy)
Bajeczna - 17 hours