UMRV and Bucks County PA maps

Dagrump

UMRV and Bucks County PA maps

Post by Dagrump »

Does anyone have any knowledge of the author's of these two maps planning to bring them to FS22? Both of these maps have brought me hours of enjoyment.

Two very talented modders created really a couple grade A maps with great detail and are laid out with interesting fields..

Got my fingers crossed. :)
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
FarmCatJenkins

Re: UMRV and Bucks County PA maps

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Last I heard TNT Modding (Bucks County) has since stopped modding
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:38 pm Last I heard TNT Modding (Bucks County) has since stopped modding
Well, sorry to hear that as it is really a well detailed map. Maybe someone else may give it a try. Sure wish I had the talent to do modding.

Thanks for the reply.
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

Bucks County is one of my top favorites as well. The author lost his wife earlier this year after a tough battle with an illness. He has said he may come back to modding someday, but for now, is not motivated to do so and wants to focus on other priorities in life. I hope things are looking up for him. It's got to be tough.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DJ Modding was the conversion author of UMRV for FS19. However, MRG Mapping supposedly took the project on and was going to clean it up. Neither of these modders have mentioned anything about converting it to FS22. I don't think MRG will be doing anything with it since he's piling up lots of other projects. As for DJ Modding, that remains to be seen.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

ctb123 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:30 pm Bucks County is one of my top favorites as well. The author lost his wife earlier this year after a tough battle with an illness. He has said he may come back to modding someday, but for now, is not motivated to do so and wants to focus on other priorities in life. I hope things are looking up for him. It's got to be tough.
Really sorry to hear that and yeah it is really tough. Hope things are looking up for him and this is only a game so I am sure he has a lot more on his mind than FS19 or 22.

Our prayers are with him.
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:38 pm DJ Modding was the conversion author of UMRV for FS19. However, MRG Mapping supposedly took the project on and was going to clean it up. Neither of these modders have mentioned anything about converting it to FS22. I don't think MRG will be doing anything with it since he's piling up lots of other projects. As for DJ Modding, that remains to be seen.
Thanks for the info. I have spent a lot of time just north of the area depicted by UMRV and was amazed at the amount of real life detail that was there. I did find a few things that should probably be redone but overall I got a lot of enjoyment from the map - many hours too. :biggrin2: