FS22 - beacons led

GabryLs

FS22 - beacons led

Post by GabryLs »

Anyone know if in fs22 they have put a beacons led on the tractors or maybe add this like an optional? For example this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMDKI3rtlU
Last edited by GabryLs on Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GothicKing13

Re: FS22 - Flashing led lights

Post by GothicKing13 »

I would love some beacon customization. Choose the style we want. Rotational vs. Flashing Beacons or a flashing lightbar for the trucks.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
GabryLs

Post by GabryLs »

GothicKing13 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:32 am I would love some beacon customization. Choose the style we want. Rotational vs. Flashing Beacons or a flashing lightbar for the trucks.
Exactly
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

In the recent CrossPlay news item there appears to be updated New Holland T7s and T8s. They're the top two 'normal' tractors from NH and I'd have expected them to have the same beacons, yet one appears to have short bulbous ones while the other appears to have a flat beacon, similar to the CR10.90 combine in FS19.

I'd have said they were customisable based on that, but we've now seen two screenshots of the shop and the configurable items of both a combine and a tractor, yet there's no sign of anything like beacons being configurable.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

The Lindner tractor in the FS19 Alpine DLC do already have flashing leds, so I asume there will be equipment with this in FS22 too.
GabryLs

Post by GabryLs »

this_is_gav wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:46 am In the recent CrossPlay news item there appears to be updated New Holland T7s and T8s. They're the top two 'normal' tractors from NH and I'd have expected them to have the same beacons, yet one appears to have short bulbous ones while the other appears to have a flat beacon, similar to the CR10.90 combine in FS19.

I'd have said they were customisable based on that, but we've now seen two screenshots of the shop and the configurable items of both a combine and a tractor, yet there's no sign of anything like beacons being configurable.
:confusednew: :confusednew:
GabryLs

Post by GabryLs »

Lexie wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:24 pm The Lindner tractor in the FS19 Alpine DLC do already have flashing leds, so I asume there will be equipment with this in FS22 too.
I hope they put them in