When will Giants make a Gleaner combine?

blue_painted

Re: When will Giants make a Gleaner combine?

Post by blue_painted »

Riven326 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:28 am The lime green is so ugly. Don't know what they were thinking.
You are kidding, aren't you? Harvest green, mid-grey and red are very smart.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I dunno man, that has to be the ugliest shade of green. I’ve been trying really hard to accept it but I’m not there yet. For some reason I accept it on their choppers but not on the combined haha
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

blue_painted wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:55 am
Riven326 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:28 am The lime green is so ugly. Don't know what they were thinking.
You are kidding, aren't you? Harvest green, mid-grey and red are very smart.
It's like they tried to imitate Fendt and failed miserably.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I like the Claas colours much better than the black and yellow, but my opinion doesn’t count for much, as I’m literally red-green colourblind. I thought the new Deutz Fahr tractors were yellow.

I guess it comes down to what everyone is used to. I’m not American, so I never saw a black and yellow Claas until I started watching Brian’s Farming Videos.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Luftkopf wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:20 pm I like the Claas colours much better than the black and yellow, but my opinion doesn’t count for much, as I’m literally red-green colourblind. I thought the new Deutz Fahr tractors were yellow.

I guess it comes down to what everyone is used to. I’m not American, so I never saw a black and yellow Claas until I started watching Brian’s Farming Videos.
The yellow Claas combines used Caterpillar engines. I think some even had the CAT logo on the side like the older Challengers. Maybe there was some manufacturing deal with both companies that expired. Although the Challenger brand still uses Cat yellow for their machines.

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

george.earlslight wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:02 am
Newest I could find on TractorHouse for a 700 series Lexion was 2019, after that is all new machines.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Riven326 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:49 pm
Luftkopf wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:20 pm I like the Claas colours much better than the black and yellow, but my opinion doesn’t count for much, as I’m literally red-green colourblind. I thought the new Deutz Fahr tractors were yellow.

The yellow Claas combines used Caterpillar engines. I think some even had the CAT logo on the side like the older Challengers. Maybe there was some manufacturing deal with both companies that expired. Although the Challenger brand still uses Cat yellow for their machines.

Claas and Cat (back when Challenger was still Cat’s Ag division) had a marketing deal in the US, which is why many Claas Combine dealers are also Cat dealers, not sure when exactly it expired though (the current Gen has completely dumped Cat engines I do believe)
Challenger got sold off sometime in the first decade of this century to Agco and ran Cat engines upto somewhat recently.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Riven326 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:49 pm The yellow Claas combines used Caterpillar engines. I think some even had the CAT logo on the side like the older Challengers. Maybe there was some manufacturing deal with both companies that expired. Although the Challenger brand still uses Cat yellow for their machines.
Let me google that for you, as you young kids used to say...
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Just google lexion and you can get the entire claas cat history
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Riven326 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:49 pm

Actually reminded me of the Lone Oak, at the shop theres a certain flag that actually said Caterpillar (CAT) basically weird how its on consoles. :lol: *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:37 pm
Riven326 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:49 pm The yellow Claas combines used Caterpillar engines. I think some even had the CAT logo on the side like the older Challengers. Maybe there was some manufacturing deal with both companies that expired. Although the Challenger brand still uses Cat yellow for their machines.
Let me google that for you, as you young kids used to say...
Thanks. It's a shame these aren't being made anymore.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Lime green is better! :coolnew: :wink3: :smileynew: *thumbsup*
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:54 am Lime green is better! :coolnew: :wink3: :smileynew: *thumbsup*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Tastes Great!!
Playing on PC and PS4