When will Giants make a Gleaner combine?

Illinois Farmer

Re: When will Giants make a Gleaner combine?

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It seems like that from the forum. I was so happy to switch to pc, so I could use this machines and play how I truly wanted.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:51 pm
This is not meant to be personal, not at Riven or anyone, but it seems to me that more North American players are on console than Europeans, and yet there are (seem to be?) more American modders who don't use the ModHub and so are only available to PC players. Maybe I'm mistaken, but that's how it seems.
I think the bulk of the North American and South American community hang out mostly on discord and on Facebook groups
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

What Mwal said. The bulk of the North American modding community is centered on Facebook, and some are growing on Discord. I'm in a few Discord servers that are well over one or two thousand members
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:29 pm
The situation seems complicated.

https://www.claasofamerica.com/product/ ... ion780-730
Lexion 700’s are discontinued, not sure why they’re still listed on Claas’s website, since last year it’s all lime green Lexion 6000, 7000, and 8000 series.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:10 pm
Riven326 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:37 am I dream of a yellow Claas combine for my American map.
Hello
Claas Lexion 700 Series Combines (US & Canada)

Not to be Harsh but basically I'm mostly on console, not on PC. Also I did hear SiiD Modding is working on a US-EU CLAAS Lexion 600-700 not sure if he might make it Black & Yellow. :hmm:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:00 pm I did hear SiiD Modding is working on a US-EU CLAAS Lexion 600-700 not sure if he might make it Black & Yellow. :hmm:
"Claas Lexion 600, 700 in new generations, and old ones, in US and EU versions available for all platforms."

Based on this quote from his Facebook page, I think there's a good chance we'll see it black and yellow. However, that's up to what he decides to make
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I thought I should give the yellow Lexion a go, the one that george.earlslight mentioned but I think the US aficionados and purists might want to wait for SiiD to do a version

Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

blue_painted wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:00 am I thought I should give the yellow Lexion a go, the one that george.earlslight mentioned but I think the US aficionados and purists might want to wait for SiiD to do a version
Also noticed the european plate of a US CLAAS in the US. :lol:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Or there’s the CNH Modding (believe it was his) 780 that is off colored and a bit (lot) of a poor model.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

The lime green is so ugly. Don't know what they were thinking.
xClawx28

Post by xClawx28 »

The Green White and Red are Claas company colours forever in the rest of the world. The rest of their machine that they have been selling for years in North America have been the Green White and Red Colours except the Lexion which the stuck with the CAT colours for over 10 years. It makes not a lot of sense to sell your machine in another company's colours with your company's logo's and branding on it when your not using the same engine in them any more. The Lexion 700's used Mercedes and Cat engine' s but the new 8000 and 7000 Lexion use Mercedes and MAN engines.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

blue_painted wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:00 am I thought I should give the yellow Lexion a go, the one that george.earlslight mentioned but I think the US aficionados and purists might want to wait for SiiD to do a version
Oof, I really don't understand mods where they have a country specific plate and no option to remove it.
I've deleted so many trailers and tractors with German plates I don't even remember.
DEERE317 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:04 pm Lexion 700’s are discontinued, not sure why they’re still listed on Claas’s website, since last year it’s all lime green Lexion 6000, 7000, and 8000 series.
I hear you, I wasn't able to find any media of yellow Lexions from expos, shows, etc, later than around 2018.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

george.earlslight wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:02 am
Oof, I really don't understand mods where they have a country specific plate and no option to remove it.
I've deleted so many trailers and tractors with German plates I don't even remember.
I'm pretty sure the Caterpillar yellow and black was only used in the USA, so if you're going to mod a USA colour combine, surely you'd do the plates as well? And isn't that two-tone red triangle a US-spec warning?

There's probably a good modding reason for this, but since you get mods with in varying decals you can choose in the Farm Sim shop, wouldn't the country specific stuff, like the hazard placards, the number plates and so on, be the first thing you want to be able to choose? Even if one one is just "none"?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

blue_painted wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:05 am I'm pretty sure the Caterpillar yellow and black was only used in the USA, so if you're going to mod a USA colour combine, surely you'd do the plates as well? And isn't that two-tone red triangle a US-spec warning?

There's probably a good modding reason for this, but since you get mods with in varying decals you can choose in the Farm Sim shop, wouldn't the country specific stuff, like the hazard placards, the number plates and so on, be the first thing you want to be able to choose? Even if one one is just "none"?
I think it requires different levels of modding expertise to do this.
Entry level modder: take other mods and change colours
Intermediate level modder: perform actual model changes; the plate is a part of the 3D model, which would need manipulation as a whole

Giant's Modhub doesn't require plates to be optional either, so it's more of a philosophical discussion for us quibblers.
Some mods are obsolete to me on specific maps just because I can't bear to see X country plates on Y country map.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:22 pm This is how you make the foe list. I'm not putting you there this time, but just telling you, this is how you make the list. lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol: