FS22 early gameplay

george.earlslight

Re: FS22 early gameplay

Post by george.earlslight »

xClawx28 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:16 pm A month or two ago on Demco's face book they said they where coming to FS 22. They showed a Trailer and a Grain Cart in the post they made
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

https://www.facebook.com/Demco/photos/a ... 366438513/
Demco on Facebook wrote:Great news for all our fans around the world. We are thrilled to announce that we are an official partner of Farming Simulator 22 👀👇🏻

We'd known for a while they'd be partnering GIANTS at some stage as GIANTS have been following them on Twitter and Instagram. That said they also follow SilverNews for some reason!

Edit: George beat me.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

New gameplay video in Polish language:
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

Surely now with these early gameplay previews releasing it’s only a matter of time before the big names in the YouTube/FS world get their hands on it??

Have to say though…..it’s looking gooood!
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Simon738 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:15 am Surely now with these early gameplay previews releasing it’s only a matter of time before the big names in the YouTube/FS world get their hands on it??

Have to say though…..it’s looking gooood!
Giants Partners with early access to the game will get it early, but only can release content two days before the game’s release. So we will not see anything until close to release
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Another video been posted by another youtuber but on 2nd vehicles
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

eric21 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:37 am Another video been posted by another youtuber but on 2nd vehicles
Link or atleast you tubers name?
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Not that one, and it's in Polish
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Question, sorry if it has been asked already...but how this guy's able to have an early version of the game wihout being an Giants employee?
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

It's an influencer who is reacting to the game. They do not have early access to the game, as this is what their description reads

"Farming Simulator 22 will be available in stores on November 22. The video you are watching here was recorded at the shows. I do not currently have access to FS22 on my hardware."
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Miketeg wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:55 pm Question, sorry if it has been asked already...but how this guy's able to have an early version of the game wihout being an Giants employee?
He was at one of GIANTS offices, apparently last week. You can see at the start of one of the videos what appears to be the same room that some of the horrific GamesCom videos were recorded at. He's posted elsewhere photos of him there too.

It's still very iffy though. There was a leak last month which GIANTS were quick to shut down and asked people not to share. This time their silence is deafening, with no word at all, so this is almost certainly intentional - why else would they let someone record such footage at their own offices?

For FS19 (and previous games as far as I remember) there was no footage apart from that released by GIANTS or recorded at shows (with 5 or 6 fixed items and the store disabled), until the influencer videos the week before, and even they didn't show this much (and still spoiled the game).

Regardless of whether they gave permission for this to be published so soon, I can only think it's another marketing error to add to the list with this release (still, nothing could be as bad as GamesCom week). There have been some great highlights (FarmCon week and the Elmscreek video stand out for me) but some basic errors of judgement and lack of control in other areas.

Who was it aimed at? Regular players will have already pre-ordered or will be waiting a while before deciding whether to buy. While it not interesting enough or broad enough for casual players sitting on the fence - plus it's in Polish, and while I know the Eastern European community is large it's hardly going to influence those in the countless other countries - of all the people there, he is the only one to have published video - no-one in any other language.

I'm really looking forward to the game, I know this is GIANTS first time self-publishing, and I'm sure the pandemic has caused additional headaches, but there have been some really silly mistakes and bizarre decisions in the marketing of FS22.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I cannot ask for a better answer :) Thanks to both of you and i'm agree with you "this_is_gav", there's some mistake to learn from!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Truth is that most people in Poland play Farming Simulator all day long and do farming for living, it is biggest market for FS series :lol:
Just kidding :biggrin2:
Dziwny85

Post by Dziwny85 »

IceUul wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:55 am Truth is that most people in Poland play Farming Simulator all day long and do farming for living, it is biggest market for FS series :lol:
Just kidding :biggrin2:
You're not far from truth 😂 by the way I'm polish