FS22 early gameplay

thumbwiz

Re: FS22 early gameplay

Post by thumbwiz »

Mwal wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:49 pm
thumbwiz wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:57 pm

Certain folks seem to get away with it here as well.
It says a lot about a person who considers people to be "scum of the earth assholes" for not being impressed with FS22 updates.
So…… people get banned here then don’t get banned which is it? I also believe it should be fairly simple to discern normal criticism (which I agree it didn’t look the greatest in some of the earlier videos and screenshots) with “f this piece of trash” and understand the point I was making.
I didn't see any "f this piece of trash", just a bunch of criticism about the graphics and stuff like that.
A negative comment really makes some people sad, and brings them out of the woodwork, as my DEERE friend would say.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You started this by saying people get banned here by stating their opinion which is false.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

You're right, I should have been more clear. The arguments afterward are what lead to the banning.
On YouTube, you can defend your opinion all you want.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

thumbwiz wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:26 pm
Mwal wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:49 pm
thumbwiz wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:57 pm

Certain folks seem to get away with it here as well.
It says a lot about a person who considers people to be "scum of the earth assholes" for not being impressed with FS22 updates.
So…… people get banned here then don’t get banned which is it? I also believe it should be fairly simple to discern normal criticism (which I agree it didn’t look the greatest in some of the earlier videos and screenshots) with “f this piece of trash” and understand the point I was making.
I didn't see any "f this piece of trash", just a bunch of criticism about the graphics and stuff like that.
A negative comment really makes some people sad, and brings them out of the woodwork, as my DEERE friend would say.
Must’ve read threads after poor Chaki got to call in UN Peacekeeping forces to clean them up. And usually those people come out of the woodwork almost immediately whenever 19 or 22 is mentioned and then don’t show up elsewhere.
thumbwiz wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:06 pm You're right, I should have been more clear. The arguments afterward are what lead to the banning.
On YouTube, you can defend your opinion all you want.
Or they just resort to (or start with) calling GIANTS and anyone else a list of profanities and insults that could only one come from a YouTube comment section.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

As for the early gameplay we wont see it before the last week of the release. I have seen some leaked footage on yt a week and half ago. Guy played with already revealed older jd series tractor and he was cultivating on emlcreek and showed some stuff in the shop that have not been revealed yet. We will get a demco lowloader i think that was one of the leaked vehicles. Influencers and you tubers will get a early copy of the game praising it to heavens without any criticisim whatsover to keep their relationship with GIANTS in great condition and to help promote the game for that sweet sweet preorder money. Modders and the other hand will have to wait god knows how long for lua scripts (hope not toooo long)
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

njuska11 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:50 am As for the early gameplay we wont see it before the last week of the release. I have seen some leaked footage on yt a week and half ago. Guy played with already revealed older jd series tractor and he was cultivating on emlcreek and showed some stuff in the shop that have not been revealed yet. We will get a demco lowloader i think that was one of the leaked vehicles. Influencers and you tubers will get a early copy of the game praising it to heavens without any criticisim whatsover to keep their relationship with GIANTS in great condition and to help promote the game for that sweet sweet preorder money. Modders and the other hand will have to wait god knows how long for lua scripts (hope not toooo long)
Influencers bring it to life, and modders keep if alive.
I'll be waiting for "let's play" videos from people who don't kiss ass.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

If influencers sold more than a dozen copies from their FS19 pre-release streams I'll be surprised. They were so bad (the English ones anyway) they probably put more people off!

njuska11 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:50 am As for the early gameplay we wont see it before the last week of the release. I have seen some leaked footage on yt a week and half ago. Guy played with already revealed older jd series tractor and he was cultivating on emlcreek and showed some stuff in the shop that have not been revealed yet.
Rollers were a new category which wasn't known at the time, but has been revealed since. Other than that not much else to see, apart from owned items are now split into categories just like the shop. *thumbsup*

It was clearly a build miles away from being finished (not even any tractor categories in the shop), so probably from some time ago - leak from one of the GamesCom casters perhaps? Disgruntled ex-employee?
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

The leaked videos i mentioned were short and did not revealed much but yes shop categories are now changed and you have A to Z brand categorization now so no more searching for brand by lookinf at the icons only
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Demco do drop deck trailers not low loaders
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:43 am Demco do drop deck trailers not low loaders
Unless I missed it looking back there isn’t anything about Demco on this thread.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Read a few posts up, it's mentioned
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:43 am Demco do drop deck trailers not low loaders
Yes sry the leaked video showed demco drop deck in the shop
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:41 am Read a few posts up, it's mentioned
Oh see it now
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

As of today there is no Demco brand in the list available on the game page. Perhaps " Coming soon "
xClawx28

Post by xClawx28 »

A month or two ago on Demco's face book they said they where coming to FS 22. They showed a Trailer and a Grain Cart in the post they made
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.