[Suggestion] | Free DLC add-on for FS22, Clarkson's Farm

norfolk farmer

Re: [Suggestion] | Free DLC add-on for FS22, Clarkson's Farm

Post by norfolk farmer »

Like him or not, what he has done is highlight to the wider public many of the frustrations involved in farming.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

FarmerJohn89,
Haha yeah all that money for the farm and how much profit did Jeremy make by the end of the series like £20?
Don't forget that the final sum included the cost of all the vehicles/animals/building stuff he bought etc.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

TheSuBBie wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:23 pm
FarmerJohn89,
Haha yeah all that money for the farm and how much profit did Jeremy make by the end of the series like £20?
Don't forget that the final sum included the cost of all the vehicles/animals/building stuff he bought etc.
Does it include his income from the TV programme?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

It doesn’t include the TV money and he also said this was the total profit before the grant money, so I expect he did make a bit more in total but don’t forget that was a terrible year for farming
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Avenell

Post by Avenell »

Clarksons farm is the reason I got fs19 would love to see some colab dlc in 22
JacLaffite

Post by JacLaffite »

For those who don't know and still want to play "Clarkson's Farm" in FS22, there's now a mod for it, simply called "Chipping Norton". It's quite nice, features Diddly Squat Shop, Jeremy's farm, the camping area, etc.
azgoodaz

Post by azgoodaz »

Not a DLC, but someone turned it into a Mod. Hype. https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=278496
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

azgoodaz wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:06 am Not a DLC, but someone turned it into a Mod. Hype. https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=278496
Yeah that’s mine but it’s not totally accurate as I wanted to make it playable with larger equipment so I’ve added double gates everywhere but I’ve tried to keep the theme of everything being grown and produced on the farm for selling at the farm shop
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
JacLaffite

Post by JacLaffite »

It may not be totally accurate, but it's a lot of fun, so huge thanks for this mod. I can finally play "Blithering *$#%§* Simulator 22" :D
Guil

Post by Guil »

HC1Gunner wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:20 pm Jeepers people don't get off topic with the thread. Looks in the map releases, everyone uses 2x, 4x, as a generic term, instead of saying km. You don't see maps being released say 4km, no they just say 4x, its the "square area". Everyone knows that vanilla are 1k by 1k, and mods are 2k by 2k, 4k by 4k etc, but you don't see them posting or referring to maps that way, they just say 4x, 16x etc.
Consoles can and do run certain mods, they just can't have a mod that contains any scripts, or brand names.
Sorry but you're wrong, standard maps are 2408x2048. The only maps I have seen 1024x1024 are mod maps