Amity

Thedebe48

Amity

Post by Thedebe48 »

Good news for the North American sugar beet farming crowd! It appears that Amity is being included in FS22. An Amity beet cart is listed under the equipment on the Farming Simulator website.

Pretty happy to see this! Hopefully it leads to an Amity pull-type beet lifter and a defoliator. Also wouldn't mind seeing an Amity drill either. North American sugar beet equipment is something that I've felt has been missing for a while. Thanks for including it!
Dairydeere

Re: Amity

Post by Dairydeere »

#NoMore3Meter :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Only one equipment from them
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

We need the defoliator plus the lifter. Also we need spudnik for some proper tater farming. Glibertson released both the spudnik and amity equipment for fs19 and i cannot tell you how great it is to do taters and beets with real life equipment on usa maps. If only amadas and kmc with their peanuts equipment would come in fs series...
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Sugar beets getting love? Yeah!!!
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

njuska11 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:43 pm We need the defoliator plus the lifter. Also we need spudnik for some proper tater farming. Glibertson released both the spudnik and amity equipment for fs19 and i cannot tell you how great it is to do taters and beets with real life equipment on usa maps. If only amadas and kmc with their peanuts equipment would come in fs series...
Slightly offtopic, but where is Gilbertson hosting his mods at?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Spudnik is kind of the in the game, it’s Grimme’s NA brand and believe models are mostly shared/similar.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Agreed to the no more 3m beet and potato equipment! Takes FOREVER.

I'd be curious to learn about these Gilbertson FS19 mods as well. I have the Amity lifter and defoliator mod from the Custom Modding Group on facebook, but I'd like to take a look at the potato equipment if someone can point me in the right direction.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Thedebe48 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:37 pm Agreed to the no more 3m beet and potato equipment! Takes FOREVER.

I'd be curious to learn about these Gilbertson FS19 mods as well. I have the Amity lifter and defoliator mod from the Custom Modding Group on facebook, but I'd like to take a look at the potato equipment if someone can point me in the right direction.
Edit: Guess my post didn't save, the potato equipment is supposed to be in Custom Modding's Facebook group
Last edited by Dairydeere on Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Custom moddings Facebook group is where gilbertson releases his mods
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Mwal wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:50 pm Custom moddings Facebook group is where gilbertson releases his mods
Yes that is correct. Grimme makes small stuff spudnik makes big stuff so to refer to the previous post altough we have grimme we have nothing like spudnik equipment in game let alone something like lockwood equipment. Im tired of euro 4m root crop equipment in fs series
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Grimme make specialized root crop machines not just about the size
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Yep, Grimme is Europe, and Spudnik is North America and Asia, both are part of Grimme Group.
https://www.grimme.com/uk/page/grimmegroup-spudnik
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

While I'm here bumping the thread for 12 row sugar beet equipment I'm looking for a 12 row beet topper for fs22 to pair with the Artsway harvester.
I found one for 17 apparently by Taylor farms should I just ask the modding section for advice on converting mods?
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Gugernoot215 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:44 pm While I'm here bumping the thread for 12 row sugar beet equipment I'm looking for a 12 row beet topper for fs22 to pair with the Artsway harvester.
I found one for 17 apparently by Taylor farms should I just ask the modding section for advice on converting mods?
are you still a pc player?