Potatoes need love - Production Chains FS22

njuska11

Re: Potatoes need love - Production Chains FS22

Post by njuska11 »

I would rather see giants expand on current potato equipment in game. Spudnik and lockwood are missing from the game. Also idk if giants know this but potatoes can be planted on 144inch beds if im not mistake that is something that can be explored. What about ridgers that would ridge after planting or chemical defoliation? Production chain for potatoes can be tied to washing them. Anyway potatoes are missing real life farming aspects in a farming simulator and that should be a priority over transport goods from point a to point b aspect of a farming game.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

njuska11 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 pm I would rather see giants expand on current potato equipment in game. Spudnik and lockwood are missing from the game. Also idk if giants know this but potatoes can be planted on 144inch beds if im not mistake that is something that can be explored. What about ridgers that would ridge after planting or chemical defoliation? Production chain for potatoes can be tied to washing them. Anyway potatoes are missing real life farming aspects in a farming simulator and that should be a priority over transport goods from point a to point b aspect of a farming game.
+1 :hi:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

njuska11 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 pm I would rather see giants expand on current potato equipment in game. Spudnik and lockwood are missing from the game. Also idk if giants know this but potatoes can be planted on 144inch beds if im not mistake that is something that can be explored. What about ridgers that would ridge after planting or chemical defoliation? Production chain for potatoes can be tied to washing them. Anyway potatoes are missing real life farming aspects in a farming simulator and that should be a priority over transport goods from point a to point b aspect of a farming game.
I agree that more equipment would be better, but I would still hate to grind out fields of potatoes with nothing to make from them. The are a lot of work and a major grind even for a small size field of potatoes.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

In 19 currently we have the Global Co washer and sorter mods for potatoes this is the type of production they could have.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

There's still alot of equipment to come, we might get spudnik
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:58 am There's still alot of equipment to come, we might get spudnik
I can only see this happening as a dlc