3rd party app for use in farming simulator

Nailroth

3rd party app for use in farming simulator

Post by Nailroth »

Hi i remember a few years ago there was an app you installed on your phone/tablet and a program you installed on your pc and it worked just like a streamdeck works but it was on your phone/tablet i can't find that program at all now as i can't remember what gaming brand made it and trying to search for it is of no use. I remember many used it for farming simulator when they playing with wheels and joysticks to get more buttons and not need a keyboard to play. Is there anyone using it now or used it before and remember the name? Just got my hands on a tablet and i need more keys then i have on my wheel and joysticks, (i use a keyboard now but it's cumbersome to reach for keys i need often)
Dairydeere

Re: 3rd party app for use in farming simulator

Post by Dairydeere »

Perhaps you're thinking of Sim Dashboard?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Nailroth

Post by Nailroth »

Thats not it, i might not even exist anymore either, But it was not made for a specific game or game genre. It was more of a macro app. People on a FS site that no longer exists made Skins that made it look like a green star monitor for an example. some were simpler and some were even more advanced.
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

That really does sound like Sim Dashboard.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

I know what you are looking for :)

It was called Roccat Power Grid. I used to use it all the time until they removed it from the app stores..

There is an alternative and its called: https://matricapp.com

I did not try it since i use double joysticks and a wheel setup, hope it helps..