so what's your fav small tractor?

george.earlslight

Re: so what's your fav small tractor?

Post by george.earlslight »

For this map I'd use Ursus and Zetor tractors from the pack "Polish Vehicle And Equipment Pack".

Edit: Maybe Fortschritt and MTZ too.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Kamiko wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:36 am
blue_painted wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:21 am For really small tractor the MF135 from PeterJ is hard to beat https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
and, also to my surprise, I still like the little JD1060 from ARM-Team https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
I'm trying to figure out the best combination of machines and equipment, as small as I can get, but not sure what good I could do with 38 hp :hmm:
You'd be amazed! If there were more (free) hours in the day I'd love to do a minimal farm, maybe Newbrook?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

blue_painted wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:26 pm
Kamiko wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:36 am
blue_painted wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:21 am For really small tractor the MF135 from PeterJ is hard to beat https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
and, also to my surprise, I still like the little JD1060 from ARM-Team https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
I'm trying to figure out the best combination of machines and equipment, as small as I can get, but not sure what good I could do with 38 hp :hmm:
You'd be amazed! If there were more (free) hours in the day I'd love to do a minimal farm, maybe Newbrook?
tips are most welcomed :mrgreen:

I'm putting newbrook on my list as number 4. Previous to try are Bajeczna, Polska Krajna and Minibrunn.
Ravenport - 152 hours (platinum trophy)
Bajeczna - 17 hours
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I'm currently playing Meadowgrove Extended. Not my typical playstyle, but I'm loving the map so far. My favorite tractors usually change depending on the map. Right now I'm running a Fendt 820 Vario TMS, John Deere 6910S, MF 8140, NH TS110, and MF 265. The John Deere and New Holland are tied for my favorite smaller tractors, since they're both pretty versatile. When I'm in the usual environment of playing on an American map, I always make sure to have a small frame John Deere Soundgard like a 4030 or 4040 series.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

george.earlslight wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:55 am For this map I'd use Ursus and Zetor tractors from the pack "Polish Vehicle And Equipment Pack".
another one not for consoles *sigh*
Bajeczna - 17 hours
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I like diniz 6130 series along with his 7800 (that is more medium ha). I also like a 4440.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Kamiko wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:34 pm
george.earlslight wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:55 am For this map I'd use Ursus and Zetor tractors from the pack "Polish Vehicle And Equipment Pack".
Sorry, didn't know you were on console.

Try searching Modhub for Ursus, Zetor, Fortschritt and MTZ.
I'm sure you'll find lots of models appropriate for the area.
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

george.earlslight wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:38 am

it's ok, I was just sghing about how many good mods I cannot use in general

will do, thanks!
Bajeczna - 17 hours
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Kamiko wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:18 am
george.earlslight wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:38 am

it's ok, I was just sghing about how many good mods I cannot use in general

will do, thanks!
If you want Polish -- and there are some great very small Polish maps --- try this:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:27 pm I'm currently playing Meadowgrove Extended.
is it something different than this one? - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

thanks, blue-painted
Bajeczna - 17 hours
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Kamiko wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:55 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:27 pm I'm currently playing Meadowgrove Extended.
is it something different than this one? - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Yes, it is a full 1x map of Meadowgrove. The original Meadowgrove does not take up the whole 2km by 2km map dimensions. The extended version adds fields and farms all the way to the boundaries of a 2km square.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

CaseIH Farmall, 2wd open station with the rollbar from Agro Tonho.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:25 pm
Kamiko wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:55 pm
Yes, it is a full 1x map of Meadowgrove. The original Meadowgrove does not take up the whole 2km by 2km map dimensions. The extended version adds fields and farms all the way to the boundaries of a 2km square.
It's a cracking map well worth the wait. How are you finding our narrow UK lanes and hedgerows :lol:
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

Bajeczna - 17 hours
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:04 am It's a cracking map well worth the wait. How are you finding our narrow UK lanes and hedgerows :lol:
I've found it quite enjoyable. It's almost nice having to maneuver between hedges and around some smaller farm yards. The cattle farm just northeast of the shop is where my brother and I have been playing. It's so tight, even for sub-200 hp equipment! And then the lighting is so realistic. Part of the day it is almost blinding, but then I realized that's so realistic because I usually get blinded right before sunset when the sun is just above the horizon. Little things like that *thumbsup*

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!