Help filling seeder in tutorial

02sam

Help filling seeder in tutorial

Post by 02sam »

Hi i have just started playing FS19 on a xbox one and in the tutorial i am not able to fill the seeder so how do i do that please

Any help will be great please
enigmqtik

Re: Help filling seeder in tutorial

Post by enigmqtik »

You may want to precise what seeder you'r tryin to use. As depending on that, they need to be filled up differently.

Anyway, you may need to open the cover first ("N" bind by default), put a bag or a pallet above the right slot, could be seeds or fertilizer depending the implement. The bag will empty itself, therefore, if you use a pallet, you will need to use the "R" bind to load. (be sure to be on the correct implement to load).

Cheers.
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

enigmqtik wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:53 pm
OP stated that they are on Xbox, so I don't think those keybinds would work.
02sam wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:56 pm
You first need to purchase some pallets of seed. The two options are a bigbag form or a Pioneer pallet of bags. Once you have some, pull the seeder alongside the bag and check the help menu in the top left for a "Refill Sower" option. That should let you refill it. However, if you purchase a large seeder that has a seperate attachment for the seed tank, then you might need to use a loader vehicle to lift the bag up
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Onkel Mo

Post by Onkel Mo »

Is the seeder in the tutorial not already filled with seeds?
If not there must be a pallet near by. Just drive next to it and look in the helpwindow on the left side of the screen which button you need to push to fill the seeder. :hi:
02sam

Post by 02sam »

Onkel Mo wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:10 am Is the seeder in the tutorial not already filled with seeds?
If not there must be a pallet near by. Just drive next to it and look in the helpwindow on the left side of the screen which button you need to push to fill the seeder. :hi:
Hi yes the seeder in the tutorial is not full i can drive to the pallet and the seeder lid opens but i am not able to see a button to fill the seeder. i did it once but i carnt remember what button i pressed?

As a side question i have started playing on my XBOX but i tried it on my computer and although it worked ok i found it hard to steer the tractor with the keyboard

SO what will i be better using the XBOX or the computer please
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

02sam wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:30 am
Hi yes the seeder in the tutorial is not full i can drive to the pallet and the seeder lid opens but i am not able to see a button to fill the seeder. i did it once but i carnt remember what button i pressed?

As a side question i have started playing on my XBOX but i tried it on my computer and although it worked ok i found it hard to steer the tractor with the keyboard

SO what will i be better using the XBOX or the computer please
Here's a photo I found in Google.
It's for FS17, but probably works for FS19 too.

As for the platform, I would recommend PC with some kind of controller.
You can use your XBOX controller I think. A steering wheel with pedals is the best experience.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I'm curious on why you want to refill the seeder - is that necessary? Hasn't the game said "OK, now you know how to use a seeder - tap to next machine"?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
K Money

Post by K Money »

For Xbox I think you need to press down on the left thumb stick/joy stick to load, (could be wrong) pc player with Xbox controller
Platform; PC
Windows 7
02sam

Post by 02sam »

K Money wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:20 pm For Xbox I think you need to press down on the left thumb stick/joy stick to load, (could be wrong) pc player with Xbox controller
Yes you are right thank you for the advice all works great now