Farm Hoellthal clarification and correction

Farm-war

Farm Hoellthal clarification and correction

Post by Farm-war »

:!: Giant eye with what is written in the description of the maps I show how they find a specific brand saying that only on ps4 it has factories I leave here below a small part of what the mapper writes ( Some will say that it is nothing but I if it is rude that they let these things pass they imply that only they can use the factories ) :hmm: *thumbsdown*

:!: :!: :!: About the map:
The terrain was based and built by Google Earth.
You can see 60 fields, 45 meadows and numerous forest areas from the mixed forest,
via fir forest to monoculture.

:hmm: The map was also designed for the console plus it offers the productions for the PS4. :?:

On this map you have the following additional crops:
Carrots, Onions, Hops, Rye, Millet, Sorghum, Spelt, Triticale, Lettuce, Cabbage, Redcabbage and Poppy.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Boost_GLR

Re: Farm Hoellthal clarification and correction

Post by Boost_GLR »

Maybe it's a typo and it was meant to say for PC. Possibly global company compatible?
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I'm looking at it on the modhub in game now. It reads differently than the website. Says, "This map was also designed for the console plus it offers the productions of erShaba."
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Boost_GLR wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:30 am I'm looking at it on the modhub in game now. It reads differently than the website. Says, "This map was also designed for the console plus it offers the productions of erShaba."
Friend, what I was referring to specifically is that you can't just put a console brand because it sounds like it only works on ps4 and not on xbox, etc., it only works on consoles and period, I don't know if you understand what I'm going it is annoying that in their little description brain there is only one console brand and not several I tell it directly to the one who made the map to remove that from ps4 and leave it only works also on consoles and period
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Bridgecape

Post by Bridgecape »

[On this map you have the following additional crops:
Carrots, Onions, Hops, Rye, Millet, Sorghum, Spelt, Triticale, Lettuce, Cabbage, Redcabbage and Poppy.
[/quote]

Have you find the harvesters of the carrot and cabbage and onions? My carrot are very small yet, but i have a concern about harvest day, do I find the right machines :confusednew: