No Deutz Fahr tractors in FS22?

iwan073

No Deutz Fahr tractors in FS22?

Post by iwan073 »

Just noticed there are no Deutz Fahr tractors under “vehicles” on this page:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/about ... atform=ps5

That doesn’t mean there won’t be any in the game, does it?

Can’t be. They were… are, even gonna hold an event over there.

But it is weird that they don’t show any on that site this close to the release date
Ignorance is bliss
Matt26

Re: No Deutz Fahr tractors in FS22?

Post by Matt26 »

It doesn't, because brands don't show up there just from Coming Soon. In the OVERVIEW tab, you already have Coming Soon, so it could be tractor or equipment, because the combine doesn't have Coming Soon.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

I think there is quite alot missing from the list.
And seeing it's less than a month away it cant be that long before we get the full line up.
Never know it might be Deutz fact sheet Friday this week....
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

There's still a "coming soon" under the Deutz-Fahr brand when looking at the overview page.

The blurb on the Games page also says:
Operate real machines from John Deere, CLAAS, Case IH, DEUTZ-FAHR, New Holland, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra and many others in three diverse American and European environments.
So I think there is more Deutz-Fahr stuff to come, perhaps with a DLC to follow (I still expect the next in-person FarmCon to be at Deutz HQ).
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

The Deutz Fahr 7 and 8 series will come to the base game. The 9 series will also come as a mod. That's my guess. The 7 and 8 series are definitely coming. *thumbsup*
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

Im just gonna leave this here ...
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Maybe this_is_gav can help me on this one, I remember you posted a comment a few months back that had a link to a FS22 screenshot which included a Newholland T7, it was the T7.270 model (not the T7 model in the picture above this comment) I'm only curious to see the screen shot again because I cant find it anywhere, that model T7 is a favourite of mine (so much so that a new one just got delivered to our yard yesterday, well 2019 but new to us ha) and if giants released a screenshot of one, maybe that means it's in the base game for FS22.
Last edited by Feirmeoir Eireannach on Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:27 pm Newholland T7, it was the T7.270 model (not the T7 in the picture above this comment)
I don't mean to derail this thread but what is the difference between the standard T7 and the Heavy Duty version? Is it a completely different frame or just a difference in engines?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:27 pm Maybe this_is_gav can help me on this one, I remember you posted a comment a few months back that had a link to a FS22 screenshot which included a Newholland T7, it was the T7.270 model (not the T7 model in the picture above this comment) I'm only curious to see the screen shot again because I cant find it anywhere, that model T7 is a favourite of mine (so much so that a new one just got delivered to our yard yesterday, well 2019 but new to us ha) and if giants released a screenshot of one, maybe that means it's in the base game for FS22.
Other than the T8 and T9 factsheets, off the top of my head I think the only screenshots of the new (regular) New Holland tractors appeared in the Multiplayer/cross-platform announcement.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

redglasses wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:36 pm
Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:27 pm Newholland T7, it was the T7.270 model (not the T7 in the picture above this comment)
I don't mean to derail this thread but what is the difference between the standard T7 and the Heavy Duty version? Is it a completely different frame or just a difference in engines?
They both have the same engine, only tuned differently, but the HD version has a bigger frame.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:47 pm
redglasses wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:36 pm
They both have the same engine, only tuned differently, but the HD version has a bigger frame.
Alright that makes sense. Thanks *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Feirmeoir Eireannach

this_is_gav wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:44 pm
Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:27 pm Maybe this_is_gav can help me on this one, I remember you posted a comment a few months back that had a link to a FS22 screenshot which included a Newholland T7, it was the T7.270 model (not the T7 model in the picture above this comment) I'm only curious to see the screen shot again because I cant find it anywhere, that model T7 is a favourite of mine (so much so that a new one just got delivered to our yard yesterday, well 2019 but new to us ha) and if giants released a screenshot of one, maybe that means it's in the base game for FS22.
Other than the T8 and T9 factsheets, off the top of my head I think the only screenshots of the new (regular) New Holland tractors appeared in the Multiplayer/cross-platform announcement.
Thanks, unfortunately I was wrong, I remember taking a quick glance at the fourth screenshot down in you're link and somehow thought that T7 was the one I mentioned, sadly it's not, it only the HD model. I need to look at things a bit closer next time ha
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

TomTom996 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:43 pm Im just gonna leave this here ...
Well, there ya go :)
Ignorance is bliss
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

No 5 or 6 series?
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Frozen Catalyst wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:44 am No 5 or 6 series?
... Yet.