Claas Xerion 5000 fs 22

Dairydeere

Re: Claas Xerion 5000 fs 22

Post by Dairydeere »

AlphaRay wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:06 pm Found this today..yey! I hope this mod was converted correctly...
https://papasmurfmodding.us/index.php?/ ... rion-5000/
Either that's CMT Software's mod, or they cracked the DLC. I can't tell from the picture which one it is.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
AlphaRay

Post by AlphaRay »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:25 pm
AlphaRay wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:06 pm Found this today..yey! I hope this mod was converted correctly...
https://papasmurfmodding.us/index.php?/ ... rion-5000/
Either that's CMT Software's mod, or they cracked the DLC. I can't tell from the picture which one it is.
It's old converted...not from DLC.
See: https://youtu.be/Khh0xg7N0FQ?t=52
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Ah, ok. I didn't realize there were older Xerion mods than what were created in 19
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:51 pm Ah, ok. I didn't realize there were older Xerion mods than what were created in 19
There is, looks like Smetys from FS17.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

Hi guys .... Last night I just finished converting Xerion 5000 (original from FS19) I'm going to upload it to ModHub ...

When I fix the frontal collision problem ...
and the Cab rotation not working...

Be patient, it's already working.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

KCHARRO wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:03 pm Hi guys .... Last night I just finished converting Xerion 5000 (original from FS19) I'm going to upload it to ModHub ...

When I fix the frontal collision problem ...
and the Cab rotation not working...

Be patient, it's already working.
Are you converting the one from the platinum dlc? If so they won't accept it. They can even report you for it
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

Azfoor wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:20 pm
Are you converting the one from the platinum dlc? If so they won't accept it. They can even report you for it
Thanks for the warning, I'll be honest:

Yeah ... it's the Platinum one, I figured it out so I can open the i3d.shapes...

I'll ask first to make sure if Giants would mind if I posted it once I finished it.

Anyway they already threw it down the pipe, by not including it in FS22, and I don't think they include it, so someone has to do it. (And I was very annoyed to see that they could fit us 3 models of JD 8R and 3 of JD 9R).

I'll wait a while maybe they are working on it, or the 4200 Stage V (Tracked Version), then i ask, if they authorize me I'll upload it to ModHub, so that other users like me can complete the CLAAS Collection ....

Thanks once again for the warning ... I will try to reach Giants regarding this.

To do:
License plates
Rotate the cabin
Front Collision Box

Some screenshots:
AlphaRay

Post by AlphaRay »

KCHARRO wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:44 pm

Yeah ... it's the Platinum one, I figured it out so I can open the i3d.shapes...

I'll ask first to make sure if Giants would mind if I posted it once I finished it.
Thats cool..but i don't think they will allow it. They must have a reason why it's actually not in the actual version with all other Claas :/
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

AlphaRay wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Thats cool..but i don't think they will allow it. They must have a reason why it's actually not in the actual version with all other Claas :/
Because the new version Xerion will come. I'm sure of that.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Anyway they already threw it down the pipe, by not including it in FS22, and I don't think they include it, so someone has to do it. (And I was very annoyed to see that they could fit us 3 models of JD 8R and 3 of JD 9R).

I'll wait a while maybe they are working on it, or the 4200 Stage V (Tracked Version), then i ask, if they authorize me I'll upload it to ModHub, so that other users like me can complete the CLAAS Collection ....

Thanks once again for the warning ... I will try to reach Giants regarding this.

To do:
License plates
Rotate the cabin
Front Collision Box

Some screenshots:
Looks like nice work, but just fair warning you would be admitting to a crime. It is illegal to Crack the dlc.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

If Giants has brought the majority of the Kverneland/Vicon DLC over to the ModHub, I have a feeling the missing machines from other FS19 DLCs will be coming soon.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:30 pm Looks like nice work, but just fair warning you would be admitting to a crime. It is illegal to Crack the dlc.
I have not cracked the DLC, that someone already did a couple of years ago, it was in many places as a mod, with i3d unengineered, many knew about this.

On the contrary, I only extracted what interests me, --Xerion - from a package that - I bought - and - I did not steal - to have it for me in FS22, and if the Giants authorize later, share it with all of you ...

And I don't risk someone stealing it from me, because my PC at home is isolated from the internet, luckily I have the FS22 DVD. (And I'm not a slave to the Steam store)

and for those who are sensationalists, and exaggerated, and everything else ... I have not committed any crime. (If you buy a TV, and you want to take it apart to see what is inside, you bought it, right?)
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

KCHARRO wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:23 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:30 pm Looks like nice work, but just fair warning you would be admitting to a crime. It is illegal to Crack the dlc.
I have not cracked the DLC, that someone already did a couple of years ago, it was in many places as a mod, with i3d unengineered, many knew about this.

On the contrary, I only extracted what interests me, --Xerion - from a package that - I bought - and - I did not steal - to have it for me in FS22, and if the Giants authorize later, share it with all of you ...
You didn't buy the "package", but bought a license to use it, and if you're knowingly editing cracked content you're breaking the terms of that license.

There's not a cat in hell's chance GIANTS will allow it on the ModHub unless they bring it to the ModHub themselves.
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:28 pm
KCHARRO wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:23 pm

You didn't buy the "package", but bought a license to use it, and if you're knowingly editing cracked content you're breaking the terms of that license.

There's not a cat in hell's chance GIANTS will allow it on the ModHub unless they bring it to the ModHub themselves.
Exactly. I think hes even at risk for a ban just posting all this.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

@this_is_gav: Only Giants will be able to say whether or not I can put it on ModHub, not us.

@Ekan: You are right, but I hope instead of closing the post, that they think something.

As I said before:
I'll wait a while in case they already work on him or the 4200 Stage V, then if nothing comes out, I'll ask the Giants for permission.

And I clarify: Xerion will not leave my PC if Giants does not authorize it.

and for me I close this topic here ... I am not going to comment on anything else.

Greetings to all....