Top Mods you hope to see converted or re made for FS22

Rasping rabbit

Re: Top Mods you hope to see converted or re made for FS22

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I think BulletBill mentioned it in one of his posts.
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Dreiviertel wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:56 pm That's a pity. Where do you got this information from?
I know him.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Follow me from Decker
Bigblockpower

Post by Bigblockpower »

Bucks county
Lone oak
82 studio trailer pack
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Trex
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Vfarms wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:35 pmTrex
Trex 600 I think its called is coming back. Love that mod from 19!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Bigblockpower wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:27 pm Bucks county
Lone oak
82 studio trailer pack
Lone Oak by Bulletbill83. Unless he coverts I dont think we will see it in 22 unless someone else gets permission. Oxygendavid converted it to FS19 of course with Bulletbill83's permission. From what I am hearing and could be wrong on this Oxygendavid will only be creating new maps. None of his previous maps are being converted over. I get nostalgic for old maps. We all have our favourite maps, but we have to let go sometimes and move on to greener pastures pardon the pun. I love his maps and I also respect his decision to move on with map making and give the community something new and fresh and exciting to play on. Looking forward to the update for Calmsden to farm linseed as well as the new additional features the map has to offer.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

One of my all time favourites was The West Coast. For me memories of that will live on in my heart. That map is a true work of art from an amazing modder, but all modders are amazing what you do to create something unique. I don't have the patience to mod, but I am forever grateful to modders who create some amazing things for all of us to enjoy. There is loads of talent out there. Some of these people should actually be working for Giants with some of the amazing ideas they have for mods and map features.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Dreiviertel wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:56 pm That's a pity. Where do you got this information from?
Came from the Elmcreek Pre-Release Blog.
BulletBill wrote:I have no current plans to make a US map, and I won't be converting any of my old maps over. Old maps belong in the version they were made for, and when converted just seem lacking compared to the original. I'm hoping more mappers make new maps and don't waste time converting old maps again.
However after Oxygendavid gets done with the Court Farms, he'll be making US Maps.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I have a play through that is currently stalled waiting on mods:

Needed mods:
- Bale storage that either distributes to factories/sell points or reproduces the bales from storage
- Autoload that picks up round cotton bales

Nice to have mods:
- Autoload drop deck trailers
- Courseplay with a few more updates (in game AI is severely lacking from what was advertised)
- Tree chipper and grinder (burks)
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

A few must haves that I am still waiting for

That little orange trailed harvester (dont remember the name)
Hand plant saplings
The tool position mod (the one that displayed the height and angle of shovels and forks)
Pretty well anything that can be powered by 35hp or less tractors.
Some of those nifty little maps with super small fields (usually polish maps it seems)
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:35 pm
Awesome!
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
howey

Post by howey »

Now that Custom Moddings Case IH equipment that I have been looking forward to have been either released or near released on Modhub NEFG's older STX and Quadtrac models would be next with me as well as Karl Farms late model Steiger, Quadtrac and Rowtrac.

With maps Stone Valley ,Griffin Indiana and the PNW that were on FS19 are the maps I'm interested in the most as I like American maps more then European due to the open space though I did like Riverside Farms by MissyB and Sussex Farms by AlienJim alot on FS19. I'm hoping more Aussie maps appear for Consoles during FS22's lifespan.
raran

Post by raran »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:50 pm
Bigblockpower wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:27 pm Bucks county
Lone oak
82 studio trailer pack
Lone Oak by Bulletbill83. Unless he coverts I dont think we will see it in 22 unless someone else gets permission. Oxygendavid converted it to FS19 of course with Bulletbill83's permission. From what I am hearing and could be wrong on this Oxygendavid will only be creating new maps. None of his previous maps are being converted over. I get nostalgic for old maps. We all have our favourite maps, but we have to let go sometimes and move on to greener pastures pardon the pun. I love his maps and I also respect his decision to move on with map making and give the community something new and fresh and exciting to play on. Looking forward to the update for Calmsden to farm linseed as well as the new additional features the map has to offer.
Old maps converted are fun for us but for the mapmaker it's just more of the same. And especially people like Bill and Oxy should be putting their genius in giving us new experiences. Calmsden is hands-down the best map i've ever played and this is only the beginning for sure.
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

bossmanslim wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:23 pm I have a play through that is currently stalled waiting on mods:

Needed mods:
- Bale storage that either distributes to factories/sell points or reproduces the bales from storage
- Autoload that picks up round cotton bales

Nice to have mods:
- Autoload drop deck trailers
- Courseplay with a few more updates (in game AI is severely lacking from what was advertised)
- Tree chipper and grinder (burks)
My autoload mod picks up round cotton bales, and even square cotton bales too if the trailer is big enough. It is installed by default onto the two base game drop deck trailers, but you can add it yourself to any mod trailer with a bit of measurement in GE. https://github.com/loki79uk/FS22_UniversalAutoload