I bought FS22 on PS5, the game installed, the bonus content didn't install, it gave an error.

dreatern

I bought FS22 on PS5, the game installed, the bonus content didn't install, it gave an error.

Post by dreatern »

Basically the title.

Now I have the game installed on the PS5, but not the pre-order/bonus content. I can't find it on the page of the game inside the PlayStation store.

The purchase history doesn't have the download button like the one that appears after you buy a game.

EDIT: I have found the content location. You have to press option on the game tile and manage contente, there you can download the additional contente but, it still doesn't let me install, always giving the error CE-107880-4
Snkeeyes

Re: I bought FS22 on PS5, the game installed, the bonus content didn't install, it gave an error.

Post by Snkeeyes »

I am on PS5 also and having the same issues. The per order bonus the Claas Xerion Saddle Trac Pack will not download or install on my system. Having the same issue with the seasons pass that the Zero 25k is asking me for a code to unlock. It came with the seasons pass.
dreatern

Re: I bought FS22 on PS5, the game installed, the bonus content didn't install, it gave an error.

Post by dreatern »

Snkeeyes wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:51 am I am on PS5 also and having the same issues. The per order bonus the Claas Xerion Saddle Trac Pack will not download or install on my system. Having the same issue with the seasons pass that the Zero 25k is asking me for a code to unlock. It came with the seasons pass.
Unfortunately Giants software doesn't help much, they tell you to contact the store (if it's an invalid code issue) or Sony (digital purchases).

I contacted Sony through the website chat support and they didn't solve the problem.
I tried the phone support and they didn't manage to solve the problem. The guy there said I should contact the developer....
The worse part... The description of the game now doesn't mention the pre order bonus content and he insinuated that I am not entitled to the content since it is not part of the game that I brought before the release as pre order.
He said it is sold separately (according to the new description of the game in the store now). Mine is has the purchased text on it....

So, there's no solution.
Probably refund is the best option since we brought a game in pre order that include a content but we can't have access.
Neither party (Giants or Sony) helps to solve the problem, one says the other should be contacted.
pemm_quats

Post by pemm_quats »

Having the same situation. Works for my ps4 but not PS5. The problem could be with BOTH PS and Giants.. but come on..

Add my name to the list!
dreatern

Post by dreatern »

pemm_quats wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:24 pm Having the same situation. Works for my ps4 but not PS5. The problem could be with BOTH PS and Giants.. but come on..

Add my name to the list!
I'm almost sure the content is only available for the PS4.

The PlayStation store on PS5 show everything as [PS4/PS5]
The game itself has a PS5 build, so it can be downloaded and installed.

Probably the DLCs (people are also complaining about the season pass, same error) with the issue only have the PS4 version on the server, the system tries to install it on top of the PS5 build and the error is displayed.

There are more people with the same issue on reddit and twitter. Indeed it only happens on the PS5
kosikutioner

Post by kosikutioner »

Same issue here! I'd like to buy the season pass too, but I think I'll hold off until these issues seem resolved.
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

That content does work on PS5. Not that this helps, but it worked on mine. Preordered, downloaded PS5 version and DLC downloaded, then ran the game on launch day, all worked fine.

Perhaps this is related to the PS Store regions? I know that there can be odd issues with regions.

Also ordered the season pass on PS5, and the old tractor downloads too.

Sorry to hear others are having problems. :sadnew:
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
silveradoman298

Post by silveradoman298 »

This error happened to me too. When I go to download I get an error. When I go to purchase history it is listed as redeemed. When I select download the status endlessly says processing.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
dreatern

Post by dreatern »

Miura74 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:51 am That content does work on PS5. Not that this helps, but it worked on mine. Preordered, downloaded PS5 version and DLC downloaded, then ran the game on launch day, all worked fine.

Perhaps this is related to the PS Store regions? I know that there can be odd issues with regions.

Also ordered the season pass on PS5, and the old tractor downloads too.

Sorry to hear others are having problems. :sadnew:
That might be the case.
My Playstation Store is Brazil.
Someone mentioned in another topic here about the same error in Canada.
On twitter there is a mention that talks about the PS US store with the same problem.

I don't know if the PS Store in the US is separated by regions or states, different servers I mean.
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Not sure about how the regions are actually broken up. For what it's worth, I'm in Denmark, so the Nordic region (I think).

I also only downloaded the PS5 version, didn't download PS4 at all, even though it could run on PS5. Now I'm wondering if the problem is the DLC applying to two versions of the game? I only saw 1 DLC listed. Can 1 DLC be used on two games? As some say it works on their PS4, but not on their PS5.

Anyway, so frustrating for all that pre-ordered with it broken, hope Sony and/or Giants can solve this one fast.
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
boblj60

Post by boblj60 »

I'm having the same problem.
DiamondLox20

Post by DiamondLox20 »

After reading the post and comments, I decided to do a little bit of testing. You can download the bonus content and play it on the PS5 but only on the PS4 version of the game. It has to be downloaded from the PS4 version, and can only be applied in the PS4 version of the game.
foxj

Post by foxj »

the preorder content had same error on my PS5 with PS5 version, but work fine for PS4 version on same PS5

and i tried to restore the license , rebuild the database and reinstall the game, didn't work

i mailed to GIANTS to report the issue, and they wrote back this wasn't their problem, maybe ask SONY for playstation store

i will postpone the purchase of the season pass until the problem is fixed
dreatern

Post by dreatern »

foxj wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:41 am
i mailed to GIANTS to report the issue, and they wrote back this wasn't their problem, maybe ask SONY for playstation store
Yes, I did contacted sony/playstation (twice, by chat and phone) and I was told I should contact the developer..., as described here
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=181535#p1428113
LimitedSS

Post by LimitedSS »

Same issue on PS5. Is there a fix for this yet? Kind of ridiculous at this point that it looks like PS5 users are facing here.