Fs22 kinda not impressed already…

fowadkhan

Re: Fs22 kinda not impressed already…

Post by fowadkhan »

Very disappointed .. Not a single Mod is available for PS4 players.. Feeling FS19 was much better
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

At first, I was in the dust! After a few videos and just poking around for a few hours, it started to make sense. I play casually, and am delighted to be able to have season changes without the effort, unless I want it. I like the base USA map a lot, especially having the four farm areas already in place on the map. 76 year old biddies sometimes just want to “play” at farming. My so long gone father would have loved this. He grew up on a farm in Montana in the early 1900s (1904-1923). Still, I’ll be happy when the more interactive maps from molders start showing up.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

fowadkhan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:29 am Very disappointed .. Not a single Mod is available for PS4 players.. Feeling FS19 was much better
As far as I can see only 2 of these are PC only. Given the game is only 3 days old and the modders have yet to get to grips with the changes how many mods do you think there should be by now?

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... country=gb
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 pm
fowadkhan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:29 am Very disappointed .. Not a single Mod is available for PS4 players.. Feeling FS19 was much better
As far as I can see only 2 of these are PC only. Given the game is only 3 days old and the modders have yet to get to grips with the changes how many mods do you think there should be by now?

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... country=gb
Not to mention the Giants Editor isn't even available yet.
filipvolf07

Post by filipvolf07 »

Hey,
my New fs22 I leging I do not know why.
I have loaded it on epic games maby its leging because its new or something. I think my pc is good enough for game but I don't know.
JD JoshM 17

Post by JD JoshM 17 »

I dont know if anyone else is struggling with this issue but on 2 save games on the map haut-beyleron I cant buy anything from the store. I deleted my first save game thinking its was just that save game and started another one which had the same issue. I cant buy any machinery, buildings, land or seed and fertiliser. Has anyone else had the same problem?
Femina

Post by Femina »

Natasha wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:44 pm As someone that's played hundreds of hours of FS19 and loved every minute of it, at this time, I can't recommend the game right now. It's actually a bit tough to make a review like this but there are a LOT of things that just don't impress me. The devs talked about higher fps ingame..yet we're still locked at 60fps even with v-sync off. They boasted about having 400+ vehicles and tools in the game but it feels like they gutted a lot of the brands down to 3-4 items that had a much bigger presence in FS19.

Seed usage when it comes to planting grass is WAY too high..a field that's just a bit over .5ac took over 4000L of seed to put grass in it. The Silos that require the conveyors..biggest pain in the butt I've had to deal with so far. They don't even stay put when you park it.

There's a handful of other issues I have and I just don't feel like this game should of taken 3 years to develop when they didn't really add anything huge other then rocks and new sounds and textures for things. Maybe if they work out some of these issues down the road, I can recommend it, but I'd give it time to cook a bit more before spending the money on a copy/paste of FS19 with a few new textures and sounds.
I'm having a few issues, mostly with the poor lanscaping tools and their effects. I think your a little unfair on the rocks and things is all they added. I am enjoying the production lines and have around 3 factories, as well as bees and grapes. I think both of those are a pretty big step forward. Being able to either set up your own factories to make items from adding together different products or sell diredtly through your own shops and other traders is cool.
Mikes8978

Post by Mikes8978 »

Since the update of 1.2 pallets are bugged out when lifting any pallets they send u flying this is on xbox don't no if its on anything else
Cyrus1952

Post by Cyrus1952 »

Flying through air issue is with the Manitou, switch to the other one and it will be fine. To the kinda not impressed person, really????? Are there a few issues,sure, but will be corrected, but I am having a blast on Haut-Beyleron. Here we go: better sound, better menu system, MUCH better sleep cycle, daily speed from -.5 up to +360x, better production chains, better field and silo info when standing beside, used equipment, cow barn with robotic feeding, improved construction[fence building, etc], different size bales, harvester headers seem to lock on the carriers, I can now use pallet forks much easier, 3 contracts at a time. Oh, and by the way, you can send workers to fields, mills, all over the map. Watching them pass each other or pull into your farm while you are working is enough in itself to be impressed. I mean come on now, not impressed, sorry, the tractors don't fly.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

To each his or her own. I agree there are improvements, but you, also, have to admit there are a LOT of bugs. I’m not a new player and I don’t remember ever before so many. Nevertheless, you’re right: they will “most likely” (my thought) be fixed. Also, I’ll deal with the issues, but it doesn’t mean it “should” be this way. I like Haut-Beyleron, too. I had to laugh when I sold the farmhouse and the mailboxes were floating in the air. I put bushes and trees around them. Sometimes the glitches are funny. In the past, I went back to Skyrim, or Elder Scrolls or Witcher or Dishonored to kill the time. Too bad they all look like they’re going to be anywhere from 5 year to who knows when sequels. LOL At least Giants doesn’t have such a long time between new releases.
cordel15

Post by cordel15 »

Anybody having an issue with there trees flashing in the fall?
chh997

Post by chh997 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:21 am I have no update listed. I’m also aware the next gens get the 5k slots but they also said the old gens get 2500 I think or close to that. Also I can’t even use the placement of buildings…it won’t let me rotate the buildings or anything. Unplayable at this time for me. Can’t even build a farm
Weird.. I'm on Ps4 too and I have around 2500 slots and landscaping works just fine. Only issue that I have found at this point is that the fan on ps4 goes crazy when buying vehicles or tool in store and sometimes when buying stuff the game crashes.
lawm

Post by lawm »

chh997 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:36 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:21 am I have no update listed. I’m also aware the next gens get the 5k slots but they also said the old gens get 2500 I think or close to that. Also I can’t even use the placement of buildings…it won’t let me rotate the buildings or anything. Unplayable at this time for me. Can’t even build a farm
Weird.. I'm on Ps4 too and I have around 2500 slots and landscaping works just fine. Only issue that I have found at this point is that the fan on ps4 goes crazy when buying vehicles or tool in store and sometimes when buying stuff the game crashes.
I havent played enough to notice. Have the slots on equipment stayed the same so that we can run more units with the increase of slots available?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I belive it's over all lower in slots for equipment
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Yes and a lot of them have dropped drastically. JD tractors down to between 10-20 instead of 40-50 as an example.