Fs22 kinda not impressed already…

iwan073

Re: Fs22 kinda not impressed already…

Post by iwan073 »

I think their servers are very busy.
My downloads from the ModHub are going VERY slow at the moment or even fail at some times

Maybe that’s why the updates don’t show?
Or are those in Sony’s servers? Which also might be busy
Ignorance is bliss
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:07 am
Cmtaylor wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:26 am
FarmerLee73 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:21 am

I think it's only a "let down" if your expectations are high. Personally can't comment as I have to wait another 40 mins for download to start.
So far fs19 mod hub is down and things on fs22 aren't working so I'd say giants are having a lot of issues and are more then likely fixing them but not its the release day and bugs and glitches are hitting hard already so it might be a month or so before I consider getting it
I'm also delaying it til Christmas due to this.
That makes sense
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm a grumpy old man and hated FS19 at release, but I'm thoroughly happy with this one.

Sounds and manual gears make it for me. Took me way too long to figure out how to change gears on Xbox, but once I did, I'm loving it.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:06 pm I'm a grumpy old man and hated FS19 at release, but I'm thoroughly happy with this one.

Sounds and manual gears make it for me. Took me way too long to figure out how to change gears on Xbox, but once I did, I'm loving it.
Same here about the game and the grumpy old man part :biggrin2:
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

eric21 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:24 am Yep just checking, 2700 slots also
The slots are definitely lower for stuff which is nice! But I’m still 1299 so that’s weird. I hope an update comes fast…I’m worried though I don’t see any issues like I’m having with the buttons and can’t buy the farm properties…am I doing something wrong?!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Try a different controller
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

eric21 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:54 pm Try a different controller
Why do you people think it's the controller fault when these issues are happening across multiple people's consoles?? It's because we are on version 1.0.0.0 The game never updated for us and you can't manually update it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

sounds like this is going the same route as FS19 isn't it ... major hype and then a lot of dissapointment (for some that is)
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
Joshtom1995

Post by Joshtom1995 »

I’m loving the game on ps5 so far it’s great but I’m struggling with how to talk in text chat and my modhub keeps failing to install the small amount of mods that are there any help appreciated
eric21

Post by eric21 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:40 pm
Why do you people think it's the controller fault when these issues are happening across multiple people's consoles?? It's because we are on version 1.0.0.0 The game never updated for us and you can't manually update it.
I'm on PS4 and no controller problems, it's happen a few times to other games with buttons not working
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

It's in-line with his recommendation of using a vacuum to solve FS issues, like he did multiple times in the past. :lol:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

eric21 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:28 pm
I'm on PS4 and no controller problems, it's happen a few times to other games with buttons not working
Its an update problem.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmBoss wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:31 pm
It's in-line with his recommendation of using a vacuum to solve FS issues, like he did multiple times in the past. :lol:
Honestly I think he's a robot.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

doniu

Post by doniu »

Hi lads. I think on my PS4 i had reverse update ;). Yesterday (Sunday) my Logitech side panel started works fully today only road lights and hazards can be switched on, same situation like on Saturday. Looks strange, going back to FS19 to test my custom made pedals. ;)
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

As someone that's played hundreds of hours of FS19 and loved every minute of it, at this time, I can't recommend the game right now. It's actually a bit tough to make a review like this but there are a LOT of things that just don't impress me. The devs talked about higher fps ingame..yet we're still locked at 60fps even with v-sync off. They boasted about having 400+ vehicles and tools in the game but it feels like they gutted a lot of the brands down to 3-4 items that had a much bigger presence in FS19.

Seed usage when it comes to planting grass is WAY too high..a field that's just a bit over .5ac took over 4000L of seed to put grass in it. The Silos that require the conveyors..biggest pain in the butt I've had to deal with so far. They don't even stay put when you park it.

There's a handful of other issues I have and I just don't feel like this game should of taken 3 years to develop when they didn't really add anything huge other then rocks and new sounds and textures for things. Maybe if they work out some of these issues down the road, I can recommend it, but I'd give it time to cook a bit more before spending the money on a copy/paste of FS19 with a few new textures and sounds.