FS22 - Things that need changing.

garyst

Re: FS22 - Things that need changing.

Post by garyst »

I hired a couple tractors to go to a couple different fields where I needed to do field work. It worked great and they both made it. But after finishing the field work I tried hiring them again to head to the next fields but they just sat there and didn't move. Tried several more times but they wouldn't go just sat there.
tankieboy

Post by tankieboy »

garyst wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:27 pm
DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:23 am
garyst wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:34 am Is there a way to sell small square bales on elmcreek? I would like to do some hay but don't care to get into any animal farming but I can't find any place that buys bales.
Animal dealer buys bales

Edit: someone mentioned flickering...had an issue with the trees flickering in the fall/winter...turned DLSS on and it hasn't flickered since
OK thanks!
Where can I find the DLSS setting please?
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

They have to add a MOVE option in the Construction and also an UNDO. It is nonsense that you have to sell something just becasue you misplaced it.
lans

Post by lans »

Should move the Contracts menu between the Map and Worker menus - if you're looking at jobs, and want to see if field 45 is something that's going to take hours or perhaps just a few minutes, you want to be able to jump back to the map quickly.
LinkelElfo

Post by LinkelElfo »

Harvest missions remain at 90% and cannot be completed.
Fertilize missions work correctly.
The other missions I have not confirmed.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Noticed something else that is inaccurate in fs22, you can't plant sorghum with a row crop planter only a drill. Every farmer in my area uses row crop planters to plant their sorghum, I have actually never seen someone drill plant sorghum before. Really hope this gets fixed.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

OnlyMe wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:04 pm Plant growth speed option (slow/normal/fast/off) needs to be put back in for those who don’t use seasonal growth. Also, I didn’t play very long last night, but is it possible I didn’t see an option to turn off withering? If so, that also needs to be put in again.
I totally agree with this. When you've got a small farm and don't want to play with Seasons it takes forever for the crops to grow. While I like seasons I would also like to have the old option of crops growing quickly.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
roggek

Post by roggek »

We need a "proper LS22 manual" which covers all the questions from people.
Like LS19 has.
Preferrably in PDF-fornmat

We should also be able to sell back our production factories for say 50% of the initial cost.
I bought the "Käserei Erlengrat" and I regret it,
since my 15 cows cannot cope with the milk demand...
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Smokee wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:44 pm They have to add a MOVE option in the Construction and also an UNDO. It is nonsense that you have to sell something just becasue you misplaced it.
I thought that was a thing when they presented the game by devs....I could be wrong.
silveradoman298

Post by silveradoman298 »

PS5 - Build Mode / Land Painting

There doesn't seem to be any adjustment for how strong or weak the sculpting or painting of land. In FS19 you could overlay different textures to in effect create a new ground texture. Also raising or lowering land for example has no strength adjustment for fine tuning while sculpting the terrain.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

hun3 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:42 am
Smokee wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:44 pm They have to add a MOVE option in the Construction and also an UNDO. It is nonsense that you have to sell something just becasue you misplaced it.
I thought that was a thing when they presented the game by devs....I could be wrong.
You can only DELETE, and you get back some money, maybe half of it. This is nonsense in a game like this.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Another thing that needs changing is the lack of dedicated servers. Everyone else at this point supports it. Asking people to pay for an extra copy plus whatever else is needed is just a bad excuse.
And with the changes to FS22 that indirectly relies on sleep to progress or run at very fast speed, dedicated servers for the multiplayer crowd is essential.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

deerefarm wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:42 am
OnlyMe wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:04 pm Plant growth speed option (slow/normal/fast/off) needs to be put back in for those who don’t use seasonal growth. Also, I didn’t play very long last night, but is it possible I didn’t see an option to turn off withering? If so, that also needs to be put in again.
I totally agree with this. When you've got a small farm and don't want to play with Seasons it takes forever for the crops to grow. While I like seasons I would also like to have the old option of crops growing quickly.
The way growth is done now in Fs22 is it advances 1 growth stage every midnight.
If you've done all the jobs on the farm just use the sleep trigger to skip to the next day.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
crash

Post by crash »

The growth cycle/plant times needs an serious revisit. None of it makes any sense..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Can any of the real farmers here confirm they regularly go to bed around noon, and sleep until 7am-ish. Sounds like this is a big part of the new game.