FS22 - Things that need changing.

Pafarmer

Re: FS22 - Things that need changing.

Post by Pafarmer »

Widths! Dang phone
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:55 pm I harvested the whole entire field, delivered every single litre of crop I took off it, yet the contract is saying it's only 89% Complete.
I had this happen to me but I think it was just because I had two other harvest contracts going and it was attributing the grain to a different contract. I cancelled the contract but should have just kept going they all work out once they're all done.

EDIT: This is not fixed! Just got done with 3 large harvest contracts and all of them are sitting at 80ish% !! So frustrating. Especially with how long they take and how hard the game is already.
Last edited by SimpleFarmer on Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

Giants should not release mods but actually update game and add those missing vehicles/equipment
garyst

Post by garyst »

Is there a way to sell small square bales on elmcreek? I would like to do some hay but don't care to get into any animal farming but I can't find any place that buys bales.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

garyst wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:34 am Is there a way to sell small square bales on elmcreek? I would like to do some hay but don't care to get into any animal farming but I can't find any place that buys bales.
Animal dealer buys bales

Edit: someone mentioned flickering...had an issue with the trees flickering in the fall/winter...turned DLSS on and it hasn't flickered since
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Gormett

Post by Gormett »

TheSarkY wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:30 am Giants should not release mods but actually update game and add those missing vehicles/equipment
They didn't even bother to add the Universal Passenger mod, so you can't share a ride in multiplayer/with AI, so I wouldn't count on updates to bring some new functionality
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

I only played for 2 hrs yesterday, so I can't be fully comprehensive. The biggest PITA for me was the pause / map menu. You can't save from map screen, gotta switch to like help page. Same as in 19, but pretty annoying to me.
There are too many tabs to switch between. I guess I was used to having two menus: one for the game and the other for seasons. This was more convenient for me.

On the soil status screen or whatnot (needs plowing, needs lime etc) it shows, that the entire map including roads, buidlings etc needs plowing and lime. I think this should apply to (show) only fields.

I'd also improve prices page. OK, I see prices only for one specific crop / product at a time. I can live with that. But when I switch to trend, I get some bars and no numbers.

I'm also not happy with the economy model, but I never was in FS games. :D Simply: if you looked at things from money-making perspective, you wouldn't do more than half things the game has to offer, simply because it doesn't pay for itself.

One quick thing I noticed yesterday (normal prices):
The wheat price was 800. Flour price was 1000. OK, that's summer and the prices are low. They will be higher in january, but I don't know the exact price in january. Will it be double that? Let's say it will and therefore flour will sell for 2 000 and the wheat for 1 600. That's 400 more on every 1000 L I produce and sell. Now the mill costs 96 000. That means I'd have to produce 240 000 000 L of flour just to pay for the mill. I can never produce that much flour with such small fields. And I'm assuming that 1 L of wheat = 1 L of flour, which is not true. I also assume there will be some running costs for the mill, so my guess is 350 - 400 000 000 L of flour just to earn back the 96 000 I paid for the mill. Eeh besides "I wanna produce flour no matter what," what is the motivation that would make me produce flour instead of just selling wheat? :confusednew:
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
WhiteAppliance

Post by WhiteAppliance »

1- Stop the whole serving seeing helper messages when they aren't for your farm. It makes zero sense. I really don't need to know what my friends helpers are doing in any situation.

2- Please give us an undo button for landscaping. Instead of having to delete buildings and spend half an hour smoothing things out, let me just hit undo and have it rectified.

3- The sound. Good god.
DutchFarmer82

Post by DutchFarmer82 »

Played a few hours yesterday on the PS5… played a lot FS2015 so it was time to update to 22!
Thing that bugged me is the hot air balloons, they just stay in the air no matter what. Some animation or disappear with bad weather would be nice.
garyst

Post by garyst »

DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:23 am
garyst wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:34 am Is there a way to sell small square bales on elmcreek? I would like to do some hay but don't care to get into any animal farming but I can't find any place that buys bales.
Animal dealer buys bales

Edit: someone mentioned flickering...had an issue with the trees flickering in the fall/winter...turned DLSS on and it hasn't flickered since
OK thanks!
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

Gormett wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:09 am
TheSarkY wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:30 am Giants should not release mods but actually update game and add those missing vehicles/equipment
They didn't even bother to add the Universal Passenger mod, so you can't share a ride in multiplayer/with AI, so I wouldn't count on updates to bring some new functionality
I dont expect them to release any new functionality, only vehicles and equipment.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

What I dont like is, when you for example go into the harvester header trailers and look at combinations. You can see FS19 equipment listed that is what I can only assume hidden. We are missing a lot of equipment. :confusednew:

Example:
FlyingPatze

Post by FlyingPatze »

Controller sensitivity for Gamepads....

Steering should be more or less sensitive in regard to the actual speed you are driving.
As in FS 19 it is a mess to steer above 30kph with a gamepad on XBox even with sensitivity to 50 percent
LinkelElfo

Post by LinkelElfo »

it can be reverted to the FS19 plant growth system when the stations are off. It takes a long time to grow ...
Does anyone know how it can be done?
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

Plant growth speed option (slow/normal/fast/off) needs to be put back in for those who don’t use seasonal growth. Also, I didn’t play very long last night, but is it possible I didn’t see an option to turn off withering? If so, that also needs to be put in again.
Playing on PS4