Claas Xerion Saddle Trac not downloading

Wolfe256

Re: Claas Xerion Saddle Trac not downloading

Post by Wolfe256 »

I have this on the xbox one series X. I have it installed but i can't even use it. The game wants me to buy the items in game even though its supposed to be included in the game for free i thought? What's the point of a pre order bonus you still have to buy in-game?
Jessie0718

Post by Jessie0718 »

Has anyone figured this out yet for the PS5? I keep getting an error code all the others dlcs work but that! I didn't preorder it. I bought it from the store. If anyone has ideas or fixed it please let me know. I've restored licences and rebuilt the data base, cleared the cache and when I messaged support the idiots came stuff for PC when I had screen shots and told them it's playstation.
ClumsyTaterToT

Post by ClumsyTaterToT »

Same here, same code and and everything and can't download it. Done everything possible and nothing. I can't join any friends on ps4 cause they have it download and stops me from Joining them. Please tell me there is a fix?
dreatern

Post by dreatern »

ClumsyTaterToT wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:00 am Same here, same code and and everything and can't download it. Done everything possible and nothing. I can't join any friends on ps4 cause they have it download and stops me from Joining them. Please tell me there is a fix?
Jessie0718 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:20 am Has anyone figured this out yet for the PS5? I keep getting an error code all the others dlcs work but that! I didn't preorder it. I bought it from the store. If anyone has ideas or fixed it please let me know. I've restored licences and rebuilt the data base, cleared the cache and when I messaged support the idiots came stuff for PC when I had screen shots and told them it's playstation.
The error happens in some PlayStation Store regions, only for the PS5 version. Some people (depending on the region) are able to install it on the PS5 without problems.

If you install the PS4 version, the dlc will be installed without errors.
The error means that the PS5 content can't be reached. It can be because of several reasons, in this specific case, the problem may be server settings (address, code, name, something) or miss PS5 content on the server.

Only Giants or Sony can solve it. Nothing we can do will fix the problem, I believe everyone have tried several procedures (reinstall the game, restore licenses, restart the console, install from the ps mobile app) with no luck.

So far Giants hasn't spoken out about the problem publicly. They're either totally ignoring it or trying to fix the problem with Sony without saying anything.

But a word from them would be nice.

Unfortunately no, we can't fix it, it's not a issue caused by us. We can only call attention to the problem and expect someone to do something at some point.
ClumsyTaterToT

Post by ClumsyTaterToT »

I just downloaded both versions and still will not let me download it. Even the playstation store in game has issues like content not found. Hope they fix this soon
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I had a problem on Xbox for 3 days. I was awake at 2 a.m. EST, USA, and they all downloaded very quickly. Could it be demand, still?
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I Have been trying to download since the Game/Pack was available to download last Sunday evening. I am not having any luck yet. I am making some progress as I have now found that you cannot access either the game or the Saddle Trac pack by going to the Playstation Store from the page that shows
Career
Multiplayer
Downloadable Content
Trophies
Playstation Store tm.
Options
Credits

When I click on the Playstation Store I get a message "This content can't be found". This leads me to believe that the problem is between Giants and Sony. Now hoping they can figure out what is wrong is the Million Dollar question.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
FRIENDLY420GHOST

Post by FRIENDLY420GHOST »

I have the exact same problem… I have preordered the game and I can’t even use the saddle track because it won’t download… I’m on a ps5
ClumsyTaterToT

Post by ClumsyTaterToT »

Has anyone figured this out? Apparently ps4 players got it on day one, not sure about ps5 players, but I haven't on ps5. My friend and I are in the USA and we're only 2 hrs apart on timezones. I really wanna enjoy my free dlc pack soin
patsbard

Post by patsbard »

I checked my PS5 tonight. Still not there.
ClumsyTaterToT wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:13 am Has anyone figured this out? Apparently ps4 players got it on day one, not sure about ps5 players, but I haven't on ps5. My friend and I are in the USA and we're only 2 hrs apart on timezones. I really wanna enjoy my free dlc pack soin
matty80

Post by matty80 »

Reported this very early on and got a fix for the PC instead of PS4. Reported it for a second time and nothing… still waiting for a
Solution!!!

Edit: despite some of the comments saying that ps4 get it with no errors, that is incorrect. Mine says it’s installed, but I can’t access it and I can’t uninstall it and when I load a game it’s not visible to select
mdimpel

Post by mdimpel »

Same issue here...this *censored*.
Irk

Post by Irk »

I am having the same issue on my ps5. Wish they would fix this.
Zarcothien77

Post by Zarcothien77 »

Well messaged giants about this last week. Still no reply no fix and looks like they are ignoring this problem and will sweep it under the rug. Other devs would have posted a message about this problem or would have replied to us by e-mail.
rain94

Post by rain94 »

I didn't preorder FS22 and I paid $3.99 in the PS Store for this add-on yesterday. I'm getting the same error message! I have PS5 and I'm in the USA.