FS 22.
PlayStation Store Tab.
Your addons.
Click the Saddle Pack to install.

Hope that helps.
CraneMan204

Re: Claas Xerion Saddle Trac not downloading

Post by CraneMan204 »

Email Giants and they say they know about the issue but they send me PC help I told them it was PS 5
DadgamR4

Post by DadgamR4 »

CraneMan204 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:30 pm Email Giants and they say they know about the issue but they send me PC help I told them it was PS 5
That is also the same response I received, PC info, yet I’m on PS5 abd their reply is listed as PS5
dreatern

Post by dreatern »

I already have the game uninstalled from the PS5 (mine was brought in pre-order), I reported the issue day 1, nothing yet.
I can't play multiplayer with my friends because I can't join the game since the content can't be download.

They will just keep ignoring.......

I decided it was just money that I threw in the trash, I've settled down, and I will never buy anything from this developer again. They are just bad in my opinion, just because the **** support they have.

Good luck for everyone waiting I hope one day you are able to have the issue fixed.
I have learned my lesson, don't support shitty studios, they don't deserve.

Bye
rain94

Post by rain94 »

BUMP. Can someone from Giants please help us? @Chaki, can you please advise? They are so many people (seems like USA players) who can't get it to work on our PS5.
DadgamR4

Post by DadgamR4 »

I replied restating that I’m on PS5
This again is the response.
Hello,

ENGLISH

Thank you for your email and your feedback.

First of all, please receive our apologies for the delay in our reply. At GIANTS Support, we have received a huge amount of feedback from our customers after Farming Simulator 22 release, hence we were not able to answer you on time. That said, we hope that by this time, any issue you may have experienced is fixed, and you will be enjoying your game duly.

Should you still have problems with FS 22, we would recommend you to install the latest patch for the game from the following link: https://farming-simulator.com/updates.php
For Mac, as soon as you start your game, there will be a dialog box showing that there is an update.

If you are having trouble downloading the Game/Update or having issues connecting to Multiplayer, please exept our apologies, our servers are currently under heavy load. We are working on extending our servers.

If your game does not start after installing DLC content, please hold the left shift key and double click on the FS22.exe.
In this window please select "verify". This should fix the problem.

Follow this link to get a small tutorial:
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=182086

If this does not work please try the following:

Locate the installation directory of the Farming Simulator 2022 game.
Here, there are multiple folders and files, please locate the "x64" folder.
The File: FarmingSimulator2022Game.exe or FarmingSimulator2022Game should be visible.
Start this file like any other program.
And the game should open without the AutoUpdater, skipping the verification / update.

Last but not least, for any other issue or question you may have, simply contact our Support Team, provide all the details in this matter (a complete description, photos, a video…) and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I downloaded the the update patch this morning and the patch did not fix this problem. My bug tracker report has not even been acknowledged.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
foxj

Post by foxj »

my ps5 update the patch , but still can't download the preorder bonus content , still get the same error code CE-107880-4
Countryboy248348

Post by Countryboy248348 »

I too am unable to download the claas xerion saddle trac pack. I preordered it on ps5 as well. It is now almost Christmas and I'm getting pretty irritated. The PlayStation store also says that I didnt get the year 1 pass (still available to purchase) so there's that too. I was able to download it on my ps4 pro but again, was unable to do so on my ps5. Same code as everyone else.
Grundlefosse

Post by Grundlefosse »

Unlike most posters, I'm using PC. Got the Claas Saddle Trac DLC when I installed FS22 for first time and it would appear at start of game with other Mods /DLC, Since Patch 1,2, it's no longer there. When I select a map to play I get the following message "This games Save uses downloadable content which is not installed. If you continue, some vehicles will not be available. Alternatively, you can download the following content ; Claas Xerion Saddle Trac Pack" - but I already have, it worked before Patch 1.2.
Come on Giants, it's apparent this DLC is causing cross platform problems, please fix.
Avidz Gaming

Post by Avidz Gaming »

Dec. 19th here.

Almost a month after launch and I still have an error downloading the ps5 PRE ORDER dlc

The fu** giants? Yall aren't even responding or paying attention in the slightest and I'm about to start a fight with you and Sony over a full refund here 😒

At the very least provide some ******** answer like "we know. We're working."
maffagafobr

Post by maffagafobr »

This error with the dlc on PS5 is occurring because the file it downloads is from the PS4 version.

I did a test downloading the PS4 version on PS5 and it installs normally.

They need to put the PS5 version.

I only found this out because in the PS5 file manager the DLC is with the PS4 label
zangler

Post by zangler »

maffagafobr wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:28 pm This error with the dlc on PS5 is occurring because the file it downloads is from the PS4 version.

I did a test downloading the PS4 version on PS5 and it installs normally.

They need to put the PS5 version.

I only found this out because in the PS5 file manager the DLC is with the PS4 label
So what is the difference if you install the PS4 version on your PS5? I'm having the same issue on PS5 and it *censored*.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

So what is the difference if you install the PS4 version on your PS5? I'm having the same issue on PS5 and it *censored*.
[/quote]

@zangler, The first thing is the slot count on the PS4 version is 2,000 slots less than the PS5 version. Second is the fact that the PS4 version of the Saddle Trac Pack won't download to a PS5. Third the video quality is not as good on PS4 as it does not allow 4K rendering.

Those are the things I have found.

I also did a bug tracker report on Nov. 22 and have not even had notification from Giants that they received the bug report.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Its seems to be that this claas xerion saddle trac DLC has been installed correctly on my 1.2.0.0 version of the game.

I had to try it out again.

First i re-downloaded the exe file.. Then installed it.. Ask me to installed a small patch and then it was done.. Didnt purchase this item yet.. But the game is running fine now.

I hope giants will update the game version of this exe file for saddle track.. So the automatic small update is not longer needed through online update. But would be added to the Exe installer as well.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese: