Claas Xerion Saddle Trac not downloading

dreatern

Re: Claas Xerion Saddle Trac not downloading

Post by dreatern »

Zarcothien77 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:11 pm Well messaged giants about this last week. Still no reply no fix and looks like they are ignoring this problem and will sweep it under the rug. Other devs would have posted a message about this problem or would have replied to us by e-mail.
They already have your money and Sony doesn't refund in all regions if you have downloaded the game .(only downloading and playing you know if there is a problem....).
But if people start to mass complain, they may refund.

They both are the culprits, Sony because the game was brought through their store and the content is stored in their servers, Giant because this is their game, and the content was a pre order bonus, an item to encourage early purchase. They have more tools and ways to contact Sony and try to solve the issue.

We fell for the scam, as there is no solution or official answer, nor a little text like "sorry, we are trying to find the cause and solve the issue...."
What we have are two companies blaming each other, and waiting for the consumer to solve the issue.

I can't play with my friends online (they are in different platforms) because I can't download the content to join the game....
Zarcothien77

Post by Zarcothien77 »

Funny thing this is giants forums.
So pathetic that they don't even look at their own forums and comment when something is wrong. If this was almost any other dev team they would have at least let us know they were looking into the problem. This company is incompetent. I know this is just a small problem but fact is if they can't fix a small thing like this and all they do is ignore us the customer gives me a feeling of no confidence in this dev team.
DadgamR4

Post by DadgamR4 »

12/02/2021 and still no answer to the PS5 dlc issue. I pre-ordered the game, unable to complete download Claas Xerion Saddlr Trac pack. Purchased the Fendt 900 Black Beauty and Mack Black Anthem, both require a code??? Pre-order digital. Is this a region issue??
Last edited by DadgamR4 on Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
rain94

Post by rain94 »

I paid $3.99 for this add-on and it's not working!! I can't download it. Here is proof and the error code. https://imgur.com/a/pOULHhc
Brucie16v

Post by Brucie16v »

Hello,

It’s definitely a developer problem and not Sony as I can’t get it on Xbox either
rain94

Post by rain94 »

rain94 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:05 am I paid $3.99 for this add-on and it's not working!! I can't download it. Here is proof and the error code. https://imgur.com/a/pOULHhc
Bump. Sony is not giving me a refund. I tried downloading with the PS4 version and it worked. I can't get it to download for PS5. I don't know who else to ask to get this to work on my PS5 (USA). Is anyone from Giants reading this thread? Please advise.
Grizzbear55

Post by Grizzbear55 »

I deactivated primary user, restarted system, Re-activated user as primary, then i restored licenses and re installed game and It worked. Hope this helps!
incase380

Post by incase380 »

Grizzbear55 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:25 pm I deactivated primary user, restarted system, Re-activated user as primary, then i restored licenses and re installed game and It worked. Hope this helps!

Thanks for trying something and I'm glad it worked for you. I tried doing this on my PS5 and still will not download. I keep getting the same error message
"Something Went Wrong CE-107880-4"
One thing I have noticed is the other content for FS22 ask which one to download PS5 / PS4 versions but the class pack doesn't ask that at all when you click the download button. I hope this gets fixed soon but if not I'm not sure about spending the money for seasons pass worried it would do the same thing.
dreatern

Post by dreatern »

Grizzbear55 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:25 pm I deactivated primary user, restarted system, Re-activated user as primary, then i restored licenses and re installed game and It worked. Hope this helps!
I have tried it before with the playstation support on the phone. Also I tried to disable/enable the offline share, download from the playstation app and other things with them. Tried everything without success, so they told me that I should contact the developer, who absolutely ignores the problem.

incase380 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:42 pm One thing I have noticed is the other content for FS22 ask which one to download PS5 / PS4 versions but the class pack doesn't ask that at all when you click the download button. I hope this gets fixed soon but if not I'm not sure about spending the money for seasons pass worried it would do the same thing.
I'm almost sure that the content (PS5 version of the dlc) is not available in some servers/regions, only the PS4 version. Or, it is there but something is corrupted or misconfigured. The file is not found or accessible, the error is displayed.
Only Giants can solve that... that means, never, they don't care.
rain94

Post by rain94 »

I too was told by PS support to contact the developer. There is nothing Playstation can do, it is on Giants to fix the problem.
Edje623

Post by Edje623 »

I’m on PS4 pro. The store states the Xerion pack is installed but I don’t see it in game. It’s in the menu but when I start a game it’s not there. Anybody any idea what it might be. Thanks in advance.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

It is December 8th and I am still unable to download the Saddle Trac Pack on my PS5 I am beginning to think that the Pack was a come on to get early money coming in for the game.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
DeaconL

Post by DeaconL »

Same problem PS5. I am not spending money on extra content upgrade until it's fixed. I still haven't played the game because of it. I did contact Giants they responded with generic PC email, when I replied that I said PS5 they ignored me after that. I usually bought all content every year. Now it's time to re-evaluate where I spend my money.
rain94

Post by rain94 »

Bump. Still not working for many people here and on Reddit. And still no word from Giants. It appears to affect only PS5 players in US whether you preordered it or bought it like myself as a DLC after release.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

This is the first year I haven’t bought the pass. I’m not sure what I’ll do next time around.