Xbox series X size Modhub

furman11

Xbox series X size Modhub

Post by furman11 »

Hello, it is known why the Xbox series x has only 4Gb of available space in Modhub for mods. Is this a game bug or will there only be so much space? And in the movies you can see that Ps5 has 8Gb. :hmm:
[*]XBOX SERIES X[*] :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
crash

Re: Xbox series X size Modhub

Post by crash »

Series s has 4gb too, don't know how many mods that would add up too on average. But I see that DLC isent counted into those 4gb
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

I think it's upto Microsoft and Sony how much space there is for mods and could explain the difference on PS and Xbox.
furman11

Post by furman11 »

The strange thing is that in 19 we had 4Gb and here too. I thought that since the new console is suspended to 8Gb. I hope Giantz will comment on this.
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Chaki, you can answer the question what is the place in the Xbox series x will it be only 4Gb all the time or will some update come out and increase it to 8Gb?
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

At the moment, the mod space is limited to 4gb on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. On PlayStation the limit is 8GB. We are currently working on a change to hopefully allow up to 8GB on Xbox too in the future.
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Thank you very much for your answer. And does Microsoft require the 4Gb from you?
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Stegei wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:52 am At the moment, the mod space is limited to 4gb on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. On PlayStation the limit is 8GB. We are currently working on a change to hopefully allow up to 8GB on Xbox too in the future.
How is the work of updating the XBOX SERIES X going with increasing the Modhub from 4GB to 8GB? Xbox users are asking any official information!
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

For sure.

I mean if it is Microsoft, just tell me. It isn't below me to send Microsoft an email stroking their ego and begging for 8gb in the Modhub. And I assume it's Microsoft. Or it's a technical issue GIANTS is working on.......either way. Any update on progress would be nice.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
bosay831

Post by bosay831 »

Stegei wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:52 am At the moment, the mod space is limited to 4gb on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. On PlayStation the limit is 8GB. We are currently working on a change to hopefully allow up to 8GB on Xbox too in the future.
Thanks for the update Stegei. Can you please advise if this is an issue that GIANTS can update or something Xbox players will need to petition for to Microsoft? If so please advise as I'm sure we can get together enough of the player base to put together a petition to Microsoft.
USA - Florida - Yes I'm a Florida man but not "that" Florida man...
FS 22 on XBOX Series X because I want to and refuse to pay COVID prices for PC parts
FS19 on PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Umm don't think it works like that and also I doubt a petition will change much
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

True, but don't know until we try.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
bosay831

Post by bosay831 »

adammac5858 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:38 pm True, but don't know until we try.
Exactly. MS does not want to look like they don't support their player base and Internet petitions can be a lot more powerful than people think.
FS 22 on XBOX Series X because I want to and refuse to pay COVID prices for PC parts
FS19 on PC
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Is it so difficult to write some information. Giants completely pi** off users. The main thing for them is to sell a rough game and that's it.
bosay831

Post by bosay831 »

furman11 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:39 am Is it so difficult to write some information. Giants completely pi** off users. The main thing for them is to sell a rough game and that's it.
I disagree. While this launch has been rough GIANTS is no EA, Ubisoft, Activision, etc. They have always tried to work with the player base and make updates to the game.
FS19 on PC