Xbox series X size Modhub

furman11

Re: Xbox series X size Modhub

Post by furman11 »

bosay831 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:06 pm
furman11 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:39 am Is it so difficult to write some information. Giants completely pi** off users. The main thing for them is to sell a rough game and that's it.
I disagree. While this launch has been rough GIANTS is no EA, Ubisoft, Activision, etc. They have always tried to work with the player base and make updates to the game.
In my opinion, the company that received our money and trust should at least graciously answer the question asked, now it looks like they would ignore all users. Unfortunately, that's true
[*]XBOX SERIES X[*] :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand there are other people in the world.
Giants were on holiday until this week, your question is probably like # 50,000 give them a break.
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Seedy wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:24 am Spoken like someone who doesn't understand there are other people in the world.
Giants were on holiday until this week, your question is probably like # 50,000 give them a break.
And after a week, even a shitty answer won't write Giants !!! As always, he has everyone in .......!
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

furman11 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:00 pm
Seedy wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:24 am Spoken like someone who doesn't understand there are other people in the world.
And after a week, even a shitty answer won't write Giants !!! As always, he has everyone in .......!
Have you answered 50 thousand emails this week?
Ro4dKi11

Post by Ro4dKi11 »

lmao as if Giants are going to 0.001% of the emails they about this clusterf..... release
Bunyip Farm

Post by Bunyip Farm »

If Giants cared about console players, they wouldn't make us waste limited mod space (4gb what a joke), releasing equipment they didn't get in the game by the release date as mods, and would release them as free dlc's. BTW I don't care if it more time consuming to release dlc's then mods. I spend my hard earned on this t___ rolled in glitter. We consumers are not responsible for the disaster this game is, Giants are and passing the buck to MS or Sony is bs too, it's not Giants first time working with them, they know what's required and expected by both of them.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

We have a community team on here to interact with players, unfortunately they are very good at doing so when they are promoting something but then vanish soon after.
furman11

Post by furman11 »

I wish with all my heart that there would be a competitor to Giants on the gaming market, maybe if people started to move to the competition and lose money, what matters to them, they start appreciating users !!! You can always think of a class action lawsuit discriminating against XBOX users !!!