Collectors Edition unavailable

genghisgandhi

Re: Collectors Edition unavailable

Post by genghisgandhi »

Thanks for starting this post, hopefully Giants can give us an update on when the Collector's Edition is expect to reach the retailers.

Have any paying customers actually received their collector's edition? If so what Country are you in?

It would be really nice if we could get a code so we can download and play FS 22 while we wait for the delayed collector's edition to arrive.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Hey folks, we're in touch with our local distributors to get some info on this. Stay tuned.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Fordimus

Post by Fordimus »

Chaki wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:43 am Hey folks, we're in touch with our local distributors to get some info on this. Stay tuned.
Thanks for the reply Chaki! We know we're being heard

Do you know where an update will be announced as soon as information is available i.e. Twitter, the website, insta, here?
ninjapenguin091

Post by ninjapenguin091 »

+1 for Best Buy screwing this up. Unavailable and no one was able to tell me when I am going to get it.

Whilst all my friends play on the server I pay for, there I sat without my collectors edition... Fail
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

I cancelled my BB order of CE a couple days ahead of release figuring that it would be a debacle. I'm glad I did and just went with the digital edition.
Fordimus

Post by Fordimus »

ninjapenguin091 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:37 pm +1 for Best Buy screwing this up. Unavailable and no one was able to tell me when I am going to get it.

Whilst all my friends play on the server I pay for, there I sat without my collectors edition... Fail
To be fair it's not just Best Buy. Gamestop and reports of Amazon in Europe as well as EB Games in Canada are having this issue.
NickelPlate wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:41 pm I cancelled my BB order of CE a couple days ahead of release figuring that it would be a debacle. I'm glad I did and just went with the digital edition.
Yeah.. but I want the beacon lol
tuttle

Post by tuttle »

Gamestop and Bestbuy in Canada, all PC editions.

Walmart canada probably won’t carry the PC versions.
Fordimus

Post by Fordimus »

The silence from Giants is a bit sad though. A quick "we're looking into it" but not much else, and in a forum. No official statement on this on social media is quite telling
Instigator

Post by Instigator »

I'm not mad at Worst Buy for not having it on time, it's the text I got at 11:09 pm the night before saying it was delayed with no further info. After cancelling my no show order yesterday, I went to GameStop and was told they showed them in stock online but would still have to wait until Friday to get it. The digital version from Giants plays just as good and much sooner.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition on Amazon here in the United Kingdom back in July. Amazon UK only dispatched my Collector's Edition at 10pm last night (10pm 22nd November 2021). It was thankfully delivered today about 15 minutes ago, but that is so poor of a retailer/distributor that they never got the item dispatched correctly to be delivered in suitable time on the actual day of release. Fortunately I also ordered the Game Digitally via Giants so was able to download it and play from Sunday evening, then as soon as the game was also live on Steam, I uninstalled the Giants Digital Version and installed the Steam version so was able to play and stream for 8 hours yesterday with that. Just very disappointed not to receive the Collector's Edition I paid for (unlike some of my fellow Partners) on release day. If anyone from Giants should read this, I'll gladly accept one of those spiffy Farming Simulator caps you sent to some of my fellow partners prior to the game release as an apology.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

I got my collectors edition from Gamestop Ireland
Jpfeifer90

Post by Jpfeifer90 »

I pre ordered the collectors edition august 15th from Best Buy here in the USA. Still haven’t received it. It just says delayed. I have tried emailing giants and haven’t got any response. I agree. We should get a code to play the game. Makes me mad
Fordimus

Post by Fordimus »

Jpfeifer90 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:49 pm I pre ordered the collectors edition august 15th from Best Buy here in the USA. Still haven’t received it. It just says delayed. I have tried emailing giants and haven’t got any response. I agree. We should get a code to play the game. Makes me mad
That'd be nice. Maybe even allow us to buy a digital copy, and and when we get the physical we provide them the unused code and get a refund for the digital
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

It's not just the collectors edition. I ordered a regular edition from gamestop for Xbox and have the same problem
XBOX/ FS22
Fordimus

Post by Fordimus »

Ugh. Passed 8 in Europe, most likely not working anymore. Guess we're not gonna get any updates on this. Giants has really scuffed this and left their fans salty..