Is there a simple way of loading crates? fs22

dutchie

Is there a simple way of loading crates? fs22

Post by dutchie »

Hey everyone!

So the new game is great! okey.. there are soms bugs enz. but still a lot beter than fs19

Now I find it very difficult to load the crates from the greenhouse, for example. or the crates of bread/oil.

is there any kind of automatic loading?
to make all this easier? if so how and what?

please help!
DMZ Commander

Re: Is there a simple way of loading crates? fs22

Post by DMZ Commander »

I know the lettuce crates you can pick up by hand...haven't tried the other crates yet
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
BigAl Farming

Post by BigAl Farming »

The strawberry crates can be picked up by hand too
crash

Post by crash »

Yup, but the big greenhouse makes 28 or so crates each time you sleep, it gets old hand stacking them too.. I sett mine to selling, but not sure what price I get :hmm:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
roggek

Post by roggek »

Investing in a forklift???

Or you can change the output production to "distribute" or "sell".
ampm

Post by ampm »

crash wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:21 pm Yup, but the big greenhouse makes 28 or so crates each time you sleep, it gets old hand stacking them too.. I sett mine to selling, but not sure what price I get :hmm:
Thats the game… that would be like someone playing a sports game and saying is there an easier automatic way to score?
greenblood44

Post by greenblood44 »

what does the distribute setting do?
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Yep, either hand load them, use a machine, or set to automatically sell.

I too, want to know the difference between sell and distribute.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
English_farmer

Post by English_farmer »

Distribution sends it to your next point in the production process. So if you send flour distribution and you own the bakery it sends it there
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I think with the new greenhouses, autoload trailers will be more important to some players.
Maybe some talented modder will feel the same way, and make everyone happy.
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

For Lettuce you will get much more then for stroberies (cheapest stuff) tomatoes is the middle of price. Prices are vary depending on mouth of year. But for Lettuce you will get much more.
Honey is also worth to have, in May you will get 436 per craters. Stuff from greenhouse you can load by hand, Honey is to have.
dan1109

Post by dan1109 »

crash wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:21 pm Yup, but the big greenhouse makes 28 or so crates each time you sleep, it gets old hand stacking them too.. I sett mine to selling, but not sure what price I get :hmm:
I highly doubt you get 28 FULL pallets overnight. Check the contents of each (bottom right corner, you will see detailed info of the pallet when close) and only move a pallet which is indeed full. Seems like a bug IMO however, that multiple crates get spawned but the first crate is still not full. You certainly don't want to waste the time hauling pallets not yet filled to capacity.
crash

Post by crash »

Don't think it's a bug, it's just 6 boxes of tomatoes on a pallet, 100liters.. if I sleep, there's 6 pallets outside the greenhouse, and in the info tab that pops up, it says that there's 2200liters or so of tomatoes available, so when i remove one crate a new one pops in containing 100 liters.. so no bug. But yes, their pallet size could have been bigger..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

I am running a market garden business with five double greenhouses. I move the crates by hand to a warehouse stacking in 4s. Then forklift onto waiting trailers. A Strautman semi trailer takes 25-44 pallets depending on the type of produce.

It's hard work. But great fun and the handling mechanics have been good - better than fs19.

Sleeping overnight each greenhouse produces 10+ pallets. Gross income for the 5 greenhouses is 14-15k per month (Autumn prices). Have yet to experiment with focusing a greenhouse on just one crop. Income will be higher at other times of year. That is a very good return per hectare. They only require water.

16 hours played and it's only October 6.00am (one day seasons).
dan1109

Post by dan1109 »

crash wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:43 pm Don't think it's a bug, it's just 6 boxes of tomatoes on a pallet, 100liters.. if I sleep, there's 6 pallets outside the greenhouse, and in the info tab that pops up, it says that there's 2200liters or so of tomatoes available, so when i remove one crate a new one pops in containing 100 liters.. so no bug. But yes, their pallet size could have been bigger..
100L per pallet? Ok, I haven't seen or tried tomatoes yet. That would be a pain to even take care of with an autoloader.