Are we being ignored?

FarmerLee73

Are we being ignored?

Post by FarmerLee73 »

I find it very strange that we have had no communication from Giants at all regarding all these issues we have reported, while I don't expect them to jump to attention and fix everything, I do expect at the very least some type of acknowledgment.

Perhaps I am unreasonable!
eric21

Re: Are we being ignored?

Post by eric21 »

Probably working on the fixes, if you send a big report they will tell you. They plan to bring a patch Asap so anytime between now and Xmas
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

They are much more active on discord than here
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

As posted above, I reported a bug this morning and the ticket number was in the 2000’s so I’m guessing plenty have reported - hopefully they’re working on it, from what I understand they are a relatively small group (in the grand scheme of the gaming world) so we’ll probably need a little patience and all will work out in the end.

All we can do is keep reporting the issues via the proper channels and sit back and wait.
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Yes, and also no. Lack of forums interaction on the English side of the divide has been an issue ever since I can remember. They used to be much more active on their German forum. I suppose it's all about Discord now. That said, we're in the post-release blitz, so they're probably busy tracking bugs. Communication would be nice, but bugs are much more important.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

mackintosh wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:40 pm it's all about Discord now.
I must be getting old as I just can't work that discord, every time I try it asks me to create an account, even tho I have created a million others before that...Gave up with it!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You only need one discord account, probably it's asking your linked accounts
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Simon738 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:35 pm As posted above, I reported a bug this morning and the ticket number was in the 2000’s so I’m guessing plenty have reported - hopefully they’re working on it, from what I understand they are a relatively small group (in the grand scheme of the gaming world) so we’ll probably need a little patience and all will work out in the end.

All we can do is keep reporting the issues via the proper channels and sit back and wait.
Bugs in the thousands, seems like a worthy purchase.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

thumbwiz wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:10 pm Bugs in the thousands, seems like a worthy purchase.
Or one bug that has been reported thousands of times.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

These bugs are really starting to bug me.....C'mon someone had to say it!
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

thumbwiz wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:10 pm
Simon738 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:35 pm As posted above, I reported a bug this morning and the ticket number was in the 2000’s so I’m guessing plenty have reported - hopefully they’re working on it, from what I understand they are a relatively small group (in the grand scheme of the gaming world) so we’ll probably need a little patience and all will work out in the end.

Bugs in the thousands, seems like a worthy purchase.
Jumping to incorrect conclusions. Not helpful.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It amazes me how many people on this forum haven't played any other videogame released in the past decade.
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

I've played Plenty and there always some communication or acknowledge of issue so people can stop reporting same issue or complain.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

TheSarkY wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:48 pm I've played Plenty and there always some communication or acknowledge of issue so people can stop reporting same issue or complain.
There's been like 15 statements from Chaki and Kerminator.

And it should go without saying that they are working on the game. This is a series with regular releases, if they were sitting around blowing snot bubbles not many people are going to buy FS 24/25/whatever.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

It would be good to have a known issues page on the forum or site I suppose, but the people compiling them would be the same people checking for them and the developer's fixes, so it would only slow down any patch.

I think for now, the all hands on deck approach for the most urgent fixes is a better strategy, then perhaps we might get a bit more feedback on what known issues remain.

It should probably be noted that time especially of the essence for any fixes with countries either on lockdown or looking like they're about to go into lockdown in all three GIANTS offices.
Last edited by this_is_gav on Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.