Where do Giants Update the public on what they are doing with bugs?

hrvacx

Re: Where do Giants Update the public on what they are doing with bugs?

Post by hrvacx »

Use the bug tracker and the official discord. There is a much higher chance that you will get somekind of response. Problem is game has a fair amount of bugs and they are probably understaffed and on a pressure to look at all reports, review them respond to them and then actualy fix them before xmas. It will get sorted out and its a better release than fs19 imo.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:21 am
redglasses wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:38 pm
SimpleFarmer wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:06 am I've gotten answers to all my bug reports 🤷🏻‍♂️ maybe they're just not responding to unprofessional criticism :)
I would hope a professional company knows how to respond to "unprofessional criticism." If someone wants an honest on their product they shouldn't be looking at paid "professional" reviewers, they should look at the people who are actually playing the game for more then 10 hours. Maybe you account name should be red because this sure seems like something a giants employee would say.
Meanwhile your bug report: Game is dumb. No left rear wing nut on obscure tractor thing. Plz fix.
Nice quote bud. How am I gonna even report bugs without buying the game? Every opinion I have about the game is based on what others are saying about it, therefore I hear the good and bad. It seems like the launch is going slightly better than fs19, but giants are dropping the ball big time when it comes to communication. It's pretty obvious that good customer service breeds good customers, so maybe giants wouldn't have to deal with "unprofessional criticism" if they would have had good communication from the get go. People get pi** off when they feel they aren't being heard, that's just how she goes.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Here is my bug reports I've filed. So far I've heard back about all of them. The grey ones mean closed and will be fixed in a future update, the yellow means they've confirmed the issue and are working on it I presume, and the red means they've received the report but can't confirm the issue, which I couldn't replicate myself either.
Just saying, I've enjoyed the game so far, reported the only issues I've found, and heard back about all of them.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^whats the colour for "wont fix"? Or is that just all of them, like when they were taking fs19 bug reports?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

The game is very bad. There are a lot of bugs. I'm in Elmcreeck and I have too many of them: strange terrain, troubles with pallets sank into the concret, etc... Very bad.
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM