Spinnery Area Crashing the Game on Haut Beyleron

cwattyeso

Spinnery Area Crashing the Game on Haut Beyleron

Post by cwattyeso »

Okay so for the last two days I've been experiencing an issue in the game that if I drive anywhere near the Spinnery Location on Haut Beyleron or even Fast Travel to the Spinnery from the Map Screen the game instantly locks up and then crashes and gives an error ""Error: failed to create placed resource (BufferPool)"

I haven't been able to report this yet due to an ongoing tech issue with the Bug Report Tool. However I have now had a couple of people I play Multiplayer with also confirm in my Discord they are getting the same issue with the Spinnery Area on Haut Beyleron.

If I stay away from that area of the map, don't use the roads near that area, don't go to the GCBH Sell Point near there I can play the game fine. It's just a little frustrating that one time you forget, having spent a few hours doing a harvest contract, and go to deliver the crops to complete the contract at GCBH and it crashes and you lose a couple of hours of game progress because you hadn't saved in the session.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Xaviondk

Re: Spinnery Area Crashing the Game on Haut Beyleron

Post by Xaviondk »

I have the same issue on that map. It both happens near the Spinnery but it also happens up in the area around field 14 for me. Getting this error in my log.

Error: failed to create placed resource (BufferPool)

It only started happening this thursday or friday for me. The rest of the week it had been fine.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Could be an MP issue. I play same map and have never had a game crash there.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

This is happening in Single Player Goose66, not Multiplayer. I haven't actually tried the map in Multiplayer to see if it does it in that too. I've also awoken this morning to find several replies to a post I put in a modding group I'm part of, where I asked if anyone has experienced the same issue. Turns out quite a few people get the same crash and error on this map. So it definitely needs looking into by Giants, if they aren't already aware of it and on the case.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Remember to submit it as a bug with savegame etc.

Just had to try it myself. Game instant crashes. Well done Giants, game keeps giving.

I have submitted a bug report as well.
Eische

Post by Eische »

I'm playing SP on that map with the Steam Version of the game (Version 1.1.1.0)

No problems on my end. I can run around the spinnery place with no crashes and no entries in the log file.
For hunting down all collectables I was at every place on that map. Had zero problems.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Eische wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:39 pm I'm playing SP on that map with the Steam Version of the game (Version 1.1.1.0)

No problems on my end. I can run around the spinnery place with no crashes and no entries in the log file.
For hunting down all collectables I was at every place on that map. Had zero problems.
Try take a car and drive up to the mansion that is in extension to the spinnery, drive all the way up to the front door just to be sure. I am on PC and steam as well.

I didnt test if walking was ok.
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

I had a try at spinnery and around up to field 14 and got no problem at all. On PC and Giants downloaded version.
I went to the amansion which is a production unit and bought it ( 60000 € ) no problem
Eische

Post by Eische »

Shintai wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:00 pm
Eische wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:39 pm I'm playing SP on that map with the Steam Version of the game (Version 1.1.1.0)

Try take a car and drive up to the mansion that is in extension to the spinnery, drive all the way up to the front door just to be sure. I am on PC and steam as well.

I didnt test if walking was ok.
I was there with a car. No problems.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Have to say very disappointed with Giants Bug Reporting. Finally was able to send the bug report for this issue. Today I got a response and all it said was "Can't reproduce - Problem Resolved" and they've closed the ticket. Sorry Giants the problem is very clearly not resolved, and is being experienced by multiple other people at this point.

blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Can you post a video of it happening, so people can see exactly what you mean and are doing? I tried going there in a tractor and had no problems.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah I can link to a video, I recorded a few minutes ago, following the great advice in the response to the bug report which was also to "Try without Mods", so loaded up the game using a completely blank mod folder, so no chance of any mods being enabled and being a culpit (despite what mods I am using being all from the in game ModHub). Travelled to the GCBH Grain Elevator then basically travelled on foot towards the Spinnery and as soon as I got up there game crashed and once again "Error: failed to create placed resource (BufferPool)"

Shintai

Post by Shintai »

I crash later than you. I can pass the spinnery and end up in front of the mansion behind before games goes cold.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Well I’ve opened and submitted a fresh ticket and included videos showing the crash happens on a fresh install of the game, with no mods or pre-order content installed and on a brand new save game. Hopefully it lands on the desk of someone who will look into and provide a fix for the issue rather then whoever closed the last ticket with “Can’t reproduce, try without mods. Closed”

blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Meh :(
I tried on my big beest and on the laptop and neither showed the fault. I'm sure you've tried it with a fresh gamesave and so on? Mine was just on my messing-about.

If I remember correctly, you didn't get a preview copy? So it's not a case of old slightly bugged data?

Edit: Just seen your post about it being a fresh install.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads