there is no wind

michele1048

there is no wind

Post by michele1048 »

everything is static, still, the wind does not move the trees, crops, grass, etc. and the trees look like plastic. game with very high settings Does it only happen to me? :confusednew: :confusednew:
Shintai

Re: there is no wind

Post by Shintai »

All static yes. Likely a mix of just lazy development and having to be able to be played on previous potato consoles without making a difference.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Don't you see the blades of grass swaying back and forth ever so gently, as well as the trees and every crop texture?
Well despite the price, this isn't a Triple A game, so this is as good as it gets.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

thumbwiz wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:50 pm Don't you see the blades of grass swaying back and forth ever so gently, as well as the trees and every crop texture?
Well despite the price, this isn't a Triple A game, so this is as good as it gets.
They swing ever so slightly as well when the wind makes it rain or snow sideways. :lol:
English_farmer

Post by English_farmer »

When it's actually windy my crops are definitely moving in the wind
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

thumbwiz wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:50 pm Well despite the price, this isn't a Triple A game,
I haven't really paid attention to the price of the game, is it really AAA price? If so that is an absolute scam and I'll wait a couple months for it to go on sale at a reasonable price.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

redglasses wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:02 pm
thumbwiz wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:50 pm Well despite the price, this isn't a Triple A game,
I haven't really paid attention to the price of the game, is it really AAA price? If so that is an absolute scam and I'll wait a couple months for it to go on sale at a reasonable price.
Canadian prices are cheaper for PC, but on console they gouge you big time.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
crash

Post by crash »

You have to calculate cost per hour played....... :mrgreen:

I think I payed twice as much for GTA V, red dead 2 etc ..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you get. I would pay $65+ for COD and wrap it in less than a week.

As for the wind, I wonder if it is graphics settings? I swear I have seen videos on youtube where the plants are moving, not something I have bothered paying attention to in my game yet.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Hegekop

Post by Hegekop »

There is wind, just look at the menu weather forecast.
The wind force per day is given to that
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

All the vegetation moves with the wind here ... even moves in "waves" ...
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

You've been on this forum since 2017 and have over 5000 posts, but don't enjoy the game enough to pay full price.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

MrSquealypig wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:16 pm
You've been on this forum since 2017 and have over 5000 posts, but don't enjoy the game enough to pay full price.
I have no problem paying full price, when it’s a FAIR price. Calling farm sim a AAA game is a joke, therefore pricing it like a AAA game is also a joke. Now learning that the it isn’t AAA pricing makes me kinda wanna buy it, but I’ll end up waiting till big mods start rolling and the bugs are fixed.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

I was like what AAA price? :lol: even included the season pass its not even full price of some games.