Game won’t Save on Xbox Series S!

Rusty’s Ranch

Game won’t Save on Xbox Series S!

Post by Rusty’s Ranch »

Every time I go to Manually save the game I get a ! Game did not Save. I’ve tried automatic Save after 15mins but nothing saves! Why play and put Hrs in, when the Game won’t save! $79.99 🇨🇦 And the Game is unplayable! I look on forums and YouTube channels, ask nicely if anyone is having issues with the Game not saving Properly and it’s like I’m asking if the Moon is made of Cheese or something! I’ve been playing Farming simulator since 2015, this game maybe the best yet… If only I could Save my Game…
chale8

Re: Game won’t Save on Xbox Series S!

Post by chale8 »

I’m sorry that I don’t know what to suggest but I’m also playing on Xbox Series S and have not had that problem. Maybe try reinstalling?
crash

Post by crash »

Have you said yes to the turtorial but not run thru it paces?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Rusty’s Ranch

Post by Rusty’s Ranch »

After a complete Uninstall of the Game & Reinstall the Game I’m able to “Save the Game” again!
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I'm on the series x and have not had that issue try disabling autosave first of all if that don't work try to do a hard reset on your console and the last thing to try would be to uninstall the game and reinstall it
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Farmer Dill

Post by Farmer Dill »

I have the same problem I have tried uninstalling the game updating and restarting the xbox delete games and it looks good for a wile but then same thing stops saving.
silverwing

Post by silverwing »

I have the same issue,
Randomly whilst playing mulitplayer it will not save on xbox s,
I have to close the game down, quit the game on the xbox menu so it dosnt quick resume and start it back up again to get it working for a few hours. I know it's done it because some of the assets in game won't load.
Yawattah

Post by Yawattah »

You are not alone. The problem seems to plague only multiplayer sessions. Even if you’re playing alone but start your game as joinable, you will no doubt encounter “the game did not save”. It’s a real problem that no one seems to acknowledge. I am mainly interested in the cooperative aspect of this game and it’s a shame it’s broken. Devs please listen and investigate ASAP.
Joehonda

Post by Joehonda »

I have this problem says failed to save game and then when I quit the game and go to main menu it won't let me go on career says there no storage device