Honey pallets glitching- workaround

StoneTheCrows

Honey pallets glitching- workaround

Post by StoneTheCrows »

The honey trigger area seems to be too small. The first pallet always spawns normally, but the second is liable to glitch because there is no room for it to spawn on the flat. Two pallets seems to be the max before it starts to store.

I have pushed the first pallet right into one corner, covering the yellow/ black tape. This leaves room for pallet two to spawn properly. I leave pallet 1 in place and just harvest pallet 2.

This has worked so far avoiding any more lost pallets.
GrimHuffer

Re: Honey pallets glitching- workaround

Post by GrimHuffer »

Thanks for that.

I seem to only ever get one pallet no matter how long I leave it ( I try not to leave it too long though as I then cannot carry it manually and have to use the forks). I'll do as you suggest and move the one pallet to the very corner and see if a second will spawn.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I just parked a trailer next to the trigger and throw/forklift the pallet into the trailer at the beginning of each day.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

The honey does build up each day. It’s kind of a weird mechanic though. One of the big $19,000 hives seems to produce roughly 3 to 4 pallets a day. When you sleep over night in the zone will be one pallet. If you move it out of the way, or use StoneTheCrows method the next hour you will get another pallet maybe 2. Move them out of the way and the next hour you’ll either get another full or a partial. Once the partial comes you’re caught up. You can then sleep to the next day and repeat the process. I’m not sure how much will be stored and for how long though if you skip multiple days.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer