Problem pallets of lettuce/strawberries/tomatoes

teofarmsim

Problem pallets of lettuce/strawberries/tomatoes

Post by teofarmsim »

Good evening,
first of all I apologize for my english. I don't speak the language and I used an online translator.
In FS22 I have a problem with pallets of lettuce, strawberries and tomatoes.
Sometimes they get stuck in the ground and can no longer be moved. (in the photo the one on the right can be posted while the one on the left cannot)
How can I solve the problem?

Edit Farmer1602 : moved from french part to english part
StoneTheCrows

Re: Problem pallets of lettuce/strawberries/tomatoes

Post by StoneTheCrows »

I've had similar problems. There is nothing we can do about it. Hopefully Giants will fix this in a future patch.

I have stopped carrying the pallets and now only move them by forklift. I am also saving the game more frequently in case I need to roll back.

I see you have bee hives in your pic. Have you experienced the honey pallets glitching in the same way when they spawn. If so, I started another thread today with a work around for that.

I enjoy the micro management of stacking and loading the pallets, but it takes longer if just using the fork lift. I switched my greenhouses to lettuce only so as to cut down on pallet numbers. You can also sell them directly from the greenhouses and avoid all manual handling.
djangus

Post by djangus »

Hello

I had the same problem and was able to fix it via this reddit post - https://www.reddit.com/r/farmingsimulat ... g/hlwvbji/

Good luck! Remember to back up your xml file before modifying in case you make a typo.
teofarmsim

Post by teofarmsim »

StoneTheCrows wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:13 pm I've had similar problems. There is nothing we can do about it. Hopefully Giants will fix this in a future patch.

I have stopped carrying the pallets and now only move them by forklift. I am also saving the game more frequently in case I need to roll back.

I see you have bee hives in your pic. Have you experienced the honey pallets glitching in the same way when they spawn. If so, I started another thread today with a work around for that.

I enjoy the micro management of stacking and loading the pallets, but it takes longer if just using the fork lift. I switched my greenhouses to lettuce only so as to cut down on pallet numbers. You can also sell them directly from the greenhouses and avoid all manual handling.
I had no problems with the honey pallets. I had a problem with the pallets of tomatoes and strawberries.
I also changed the production of greenhouses only with lettuce.
For the jammed pallets I solved by forking the pallets with an elevator. The pallet starts shaking and then unlocks.
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

I am trying a different approach to prevent this issue. I found a warehouse mod for greenhouse crops. It counts as part of the the supply chain, so the greenhouses can "distribute" directly to the warehouse. Hopefully that will solve the issue of the greenhouse pallet spawn. One plus of this is that all the production from my 6 lettuce greenhouses deliver to just one location, which makes it much easier to deal with.

For the honey, I decided to try using another mod I found, a larger honey spawn. It holds 18 pallets.

My working theory (no proof) is that the stock spawns on these (greenhouses/honey) are bugged and by using "after market" spawns it will resolve this issue until GE can fix them.

Now we just need someone to update the Animal Water Pump mod from FS19 to work on our greenhouses.
JaGoose

Post by JaGoose »

You can dig them out with a Forklift but it might take a few attepmts. I have always managed to move the ones that have got stuck.

I no longer run whilst holding pallets and I have not had one stick since then.
epsilonion

Post by epsilonion »

It also does it with honey pallets and wool.
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

I borrowed the biges John deer and drive through the paletts couple times and they are ready to pick up.
In this way is easy better in my opinion then forklift as forklift is to light.
alilxmas

Post by alilxmas »

Might be a little bit old for a reply, but I keep an autoload trailer mod, that can pick up pallets, and well it basically *censored* them out of the ground, and loads them on the trailer.