Love Love Love for FS22

ASOLANDRI

Re: Love Love Love for FS22

Post by ASOLANDRI »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:59 pm
wildberry wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:43 am ….if you know how to use the manual gears (yes I am that old :lol: )
Thats’s nice and all, but can you shift without using the clutch? That’s what separates the men from the boys.

*Mic drop
I don't think so I think for the clutch you hold left and right trigger
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

wildberry wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:43 am ….if you know how to use the manual gears (yes I am that old :lol: )
Thats’s nice and all, but can you shift without using the clutch? That’s what separates the men from the boys.

*Mic drop
:lol:

No keys, no problem, it's starting fine without :hi:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:45 am

*Mic drop
I don't think so I think for the clutch you hold left and right trigger
Nope, you pull it out of gear at the proper mph and rpm and slide it into the next gear you want. IRL.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

On John deere tractors. They won't let go into the next gear range without the clutch. You can pull it out but won't be able to engage the next.

Edit: this is irl like chedly_farms was talking directly above.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Nebraska Heartland

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

Illinois Farmer are you playing with a wheel controller setup?

I have noticed on console with the controller that when you shift the gear turns white then back to blue once it is in that gear. I’m hoping but not holding my breath that giants may sometime include a tachometer when you are playing from viewing the vehicles from outside. I have noticed that the tachometer from inside the cab view on the semi works pretty good when I am using the gear shift just like real life.

Another thing I am ecstatic is giaints have put in new texture for when you use the planters vs the seeders to get the seed row look.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

While I am not an eagerly excited player as I do have other things going on, I have logged the following:

Elm Creek 8 hours

Erlengrat 3:30 hours

Haut-Beyleron 7:00 Hours

That being said the only gripe I have is in trying to get the Claas Saddle Trac Pack to download. It downloads fine if I use the PS4 version, if I use the PS5 version it not only is not on the Playstation Store it won't download because it is not in the Playstation Store. The minor bug I have found is not being able to start in spring instead of August. I prefer the old seasons set up but will suffer along till it Gets fixed.

I am not sure this is the right person, @Nebraska Heartland: If you want engine speed showing go to general settings:

input controls

speedometer display value and change from vehicle speed to engine speed. The engine speed will then be visible in the outer ring around the lower right information overlay.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Nebraska Heartland

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

Thank you Kamoore65536! I figured I didn’t have some setting right when I decided to go to using manual shift.

I’m currently sitting at 44 hrs on Elmcreek, just over 2 hrs on Haut Beyleron, and 9 hrs on Erlengtat.

I kind of cheated money on the Elmcreek map using the subsidy mod so I could start my farm elsewhere than the main starting place. I chose to build my house on the west side of field 25. Has a shed you can get a bit of equipment in and a nice round drive for my vehicles. I am loving using the augers to the Meridian silos. Found out the small auger will take most things. I used it to transfer lime from a trailer to the spreader so I wasn’t driving back and forth to get lime with one of the older tractors I purchased.