Love Love Love for FS22

BigTim

Re: Love Love Love for FS22

Post by BigTim »

I love the game too and i been playing since FS17. I really like all the changes they did. Used equipment shop, production lines, greenhouses, just great stuff
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

vovovo wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:14 pm
wildberry wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:13 pm ...and if it's like where I work, nobody is telling the boss his great product has issues.
wow, i didn't know North Korea let it's people use pages like these
Of course they do, all we do up here in the North is farm! :lol:

I hope GIANTS comes with some historic implements or someone mods them as right now I am using them to haul the headers around the farm!

MC, aka Master of Cereals
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You can use the Massey baler on the 25k ;)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
ChiefScotty420
1. Verwarnung

Post by ChiefScotty420 »

I must be playing a different game from these people that are complaining so much. Started from scratch, normal difficulty on Erlengrat and my game is going fine. The economy is a little harder, but that was always my goal in previous years anyways. We asked for better gameplay and they gave it to us. Bugs aside (which was the same when '19 released) it's a fantastic addition to the series.
PC. Modded. Still holding my breath for soilmod....
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Like I've said before (FS17 & FS19), if you pre-ordered this game before seeing gameplay footage or reading reviews of actual players (not paid promoters) and you don't like it, that is completely 100% your fault for buying something before seeing the finished product. There is absolutely no reason to pre-order a digital game ever.

That being said, I purchased the game on release day after reading and watching actual game-play footage. I've already got my money's worth out of it in the last week of playing. While it's not perfect, FS22 is the most enjoyable FS at release that I've played. There is tons of potential for this one in the next few years. Much more so than the dumpster fire that FS19 was at release (and still is in some player's opinions).
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I love this article
And for those complaining about bugged release, well, it ain't battlefield 😂

Also love that the peak for fs is higher than battlefield 2042
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Coldlandlord wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:30 pm
redglasses wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:32 pm
Luftkopf wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:56 pm Have none of you bought any software on launch day in the last 10 years?
I agree, but I also think it is a really stupid precedent that has been set. It's like my boss told me, "it's not an excuse to make bad things." Basically what you are saying is that "murderers kill people, therefore everyone should kill people," now that sure makes a lot of sense.
It’s just the way things are these days.
Back in the day you waited years for a game to be released but when it was it was neigh on perfect and if it wasn’t, you were stuck with it! Remember Gran Turismo 2? years in the making and a missed bug meant that you couldn’t ever complete it. Everyone thought it was stuff compared to the original but we had to wait years for the next version. Dayz, over 10 years in Beta but people just got on with it and worked around the pages and pages of bugs, it’s still full of bugs but it’s a awesome game.
The new age means we get new releases much faster as well as continued improvement. Not only that but the players spot things that aren’t right or suggest features that can be sorted out quickly with patches or mods. The whole games industry operates this way now so everyone has to keep up with putting out new versions regularly otherwise they die and I think it’s a fair trade off having a few minor bugs for the first couple of weeks/months. Also bare in mind how fast manufacturers put out new equipment and tech… if we had to wait 5 years in between versions, the equipment would be old before the game was released!

90% of all the negative comments on here are very minor issues. This specific piece of equipment is missing, the mirrors flicker, the game isn’t set up for my expectations that I can start from scratch and become a millionaire within a few hours, I want it to be a perfect farming simulator but I don’t want to wait more than an hour for my crops to grow….
it can all be sorted and I’d rather play this new version with a few annoyances that can all be worked around temporarily, than be stuck with FS19 for another 2 years.
Meh I would rather spend 2 extra years on fs19 with all the mods and upgrades then play a early release game, that I paid $60 for, that will take at least 6-12 months to get to the point where fs19 is right now. "If we had to wait 5 years in between versions, the equipment would be old before the game was released!" I mean if this were true it wouldn't really matter because modders would have already made the new equipment for the old game, which they can some what easily port over to the new game (at least the models will be able to be transferred, if not more.) You even mention it in your post that modders sort out giants short falls, and I don't know if you've noticed with the latest release, but modders often do a better job at it then giants does (Look at courseplay/autodrive vs giants' new ai, or giants' "season cycles" vs Realismus Modding's Seasons) Once again "it's just the way things are these days" is no excuse for making bad things.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

LOVING fs22! Smooth gameplay, minimal bugs on my end so far, and a host of new features that add so much to the game.. I actually prefer the simpler giants version of most of these features. I don't wanna spend 45 minutes jacking around with courseplay or reading a 120 page manual because a mod manages to turn the game into a full time job. Now I don't have to! I don't need a packed mod folder to get some of the basic functionality out of the game that I have wanted for a long time. It may not be everyones cup of tea but they hit it pretty firmly out of the park and the next few years of dlc and mods should keep things really fresh and interesting. I haven't been this excited about farm sim since I first discovered the series.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:50 am LOVING fs22! Smooth gameplay, minimal bugs on my end so far, and a host of new features that add so much to the game.. I actually prefer the simpler giants version of most of these features. I don't wanna spend 45 minutes jacking around with courseplay or reading a 120 page manual because a mod manages to turn the game into a full time job. Now I don't have to! I don't need a packed mod folder to get some of the basic functionality out of the game that I have wanted for a long time. It may not be everyones cup of tea but they hit it pretty firmly out of the park and the next few years of dlc and mods should keep things really fresh and interesting. I haven't been this excited about farm sim since I first discovered the series.
Exactly, agree fully.

And me too on the excitement front!

Happy Farming! :)
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Noraf wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:02 pm You can use the Massey baler on the 25k ;)
Isnt 50 HP baler on like 20 hp tractor a bit too much for the tractor? :lol:

Meanwhile, the little one does pull a tipper all the way from store to farm, if you know how to use the manual gears (yes I am that old :lol: )

Afaik there are no farms with olives or grapes on the maps preinstalled, right? Or did I just miss them?
MC, aka Master of Cereals
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

I've done 40+ hours on 22 so far, starting by doing market gardening with beehives and greenhouses, and have only just moved on to doing some serious fieldwork (preparing fields for vines and olive orchards).

It's been a long time since I did a lot of arable work. My last farm (Attingham Park with Seasons 19) was dairy.

I have to say I've been blown away by the level of immersion in 22. It is just thrilling when you engage the pto, the engine roars into life and the revs shoot up. It makes me feel in touch with the machinery in a way I never did before. In 19 I used to turn engine sounds right down because the drone was monotonous, and the machines were just stuff you towed around the field. But I think 22 has really brought them to life.

I am looking forward to the precision farming DLC.

Bugs and imbalances? Yeah - but nothing which I can't live with.

NB I'm on PS4 widescreen TV with sound bar and sub woofer - no probs with sound volume.
fuall

Post by fuall »

There seems to be a lot of differing opinions on whether the game is good or not, buggy or not.
The crowd who are enjoying the game seem to be an angry bunch when it comes to other people talking about the issues they're having.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

wildberry wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:43 am ….if you know how to use the manual gears (yes I am that old :lol: )
Thats’s nice and all, but can you shift without using the clutch? That’s what separates the men from the boys.

*Mic drop
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

ChiefScotty420 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:28 pm I must be playing a different game from these people that are complaining so much. Started from scratch, normal difficulty on Erlengrat and my game is going fine. The economy is a little harder, but that was always my goal in previous years anyways. We asked for better gameplay and they gave it to us. Bugs aside (which was the same when '19 released) it's a fantastic addition to the series.
Right! Gotten tierd of all the whine so been trying to avoid the negative post, but even here, in the good ones, they haft to make there opinions heard.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ekan wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:04 pm Right! Gotten tierd of all the whine so been trying to avoid the negative post, but even here, in the good ones, they haft to make there opinions heard.
I mean if you just want to hear people say how good the game is and listen to people kiss giants' butt, you can go to the discord, because that's all that happens there. But when giants refuse to put out a good patch and wont listen to your criticism don't come crying back here. *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer