Harvest Contracts on PC

hjvg

Re: Harvest Contracts on PC

Post by hjvg »

on our dedicated multiplayer server its as far as i have seen not giiving % for brining the harvested crop to the selling station (yes i am on the place where the mission says i need to bring it) but % dont go up so even on 100% fertilezed harvest missions iits not working
paul_c

Re: Harvest Contracts on PC

Post by paul_c »

moonwalker_1994 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:25 pm
paul_c wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:33 am I had a fert job about £6000, I thought I'll tootle over with my little sprayer tractor (front tank and rear sprayer more-or-less permanently mounted) then set the AI helper to spray the field for some easy money while I did something else.............he only did 96% of the job! It was one of those where it was ALMOST impossible to see where the liquid fert had been put down, but there is a very subtle difference in shading of the soil under the plant growth. So, I spent almost as long as I would have done myself, carefully looking for the bits he'd missed. Fortunately, I found enough to complete the job.

Regarding the harvesting contracting, I've had one where it never paid out right (had to cancel it) and one where it was easily completed, so its certainly not consistent.
Why didn't you just look at the map section where it shows exactly where you didn't fertilize?? :lol:
Because I'm an *$#%§*! I forgot it had that feature! But I'll know for next time......