Harvest Contracts on PC

Krusty08

Harvest Contracts on PC

Post by Krusty08 »

Is anybody else having trouble with harvest contracts only going to 90%.
It's a pain when you do all the work & clear all the field of crop only too come up short will you tip the last of the crop off and not been able to collect
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Harvest Contracts on PC

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I've been having luck with fields that have two levels of fert on them. Haven't tried one level of fert yet.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Krusty08 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:29 pm Is anybody else having trouble with harvest contracts only going to 90%.
It's a pain when you do all the work & clear all the field of crop only too come up short will you tip the last of the crop off and not been able to collect
Literally everyone else as far as I can tell, including myself. Several threads around that mention it; it’s known and should be fixed with the next patch as I understand it. Fertilizer state seems to have a lot to do with it, so choosing harvest jobs on well-fertilized fields should help. (I did some investigation in the contracts XML file and the expected delivery was about four times what the field actually produced on the one that bit me.)
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

I think it was F60 it was over by the cereal mill which is what the contract was to go to, and I delivered it all and it was only at 87% and I can't figure it out, as to why I got nothing for the job. I didn't save it so I went back and delivered it to Goldcrest Valley right by the cereal mill thinking maybe that would work at still got nothing for payment. You would think basic things like this wouldn't be bugged, and I'm going to try it again and see if Im doing something wrong and I'll deliver it to GCV and then rent a train and haul it to a delivery point to see if that gets me any of the contract money. But I got a feeling it is a bug.
alanarientiziech

Post by alanarientiziech »

Krusty08 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:29 pm
you have the collect straw at mission mod active???
Krusty08

Post by Krusty08 »

alanarientiziech wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:34 am
Yes I do why does that make a different
alanarientiziech

Post by alanarientiziech »

Krusty08 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:53 am
alanarientiziech wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:34 am
Yes I do why does that make a different
me also have this mod active, and when I deliver ALL the harvest to the dealer, I get 25% of the deliver done...
vbost

Post by vbost »

This issue is the same with that mod installed or not. I had this problem before I installed and used the mod and after.

I reported this bug and got confirmation that is will be resolved in next patch
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

One day soon they will fix it with an update.

What I think is worse is the contracts on Haut Beyleron that state deliver to Marisonne... which means renting a train for 1000! I kept an eye on the harvest missions and as Marisonne is the highest reward they all want it brought there... not wel thought out, that bit of game play.
MC, aka Master of Cereals
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

It's 1000 if you have it rented for the whole hour. It only costs like 15 if you rent it then send it off right away
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 pm It's 1000 if you have it rented for the whole hour. It only costs like 15 if you rent it then send it off right away
Ohhhhhhhhh :blushnew: Thanks for the clarification *thumbsup*

Still, trains... ugh... :lol:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

I had a fert job about £6000, I thought I'll tootle over with my little sprayer tractor (front tank and rear sprayer more-or-less permanently mounted) then set the AI helper to spray the field for some easy money while I did something else.............he only did 96% of the job! It was one of those where it was ALMOST impossible to see where the liquid fert had been put down, but there is a very subtle difference in shading of the soil under the plant growth. So, I spent almost as long as I would have done myself, carefully looking for the bits he'd missed. Fortunately, I found enough to complete the job.

Regarding the harvesting contracting, I've had one where it never paid out right (had to cancel it) and one where it was easily completed, so its certainly not consistent.
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Contracts in general are completely hosed, they either ignore me when I take them, or I get something other than what I select (and have to fail)
I am giving up on contracts.
(oops, I didn't se PC. I am on xbox)
moonwalker_1994

Post by moonwalker_1994 »

Krusty08 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:29 pm Is anybody else having trouble with harvest contracts only going to 90%.
Had the same issue! I had to go to my savegame folder, open missions.xml and edit the exact mission I played just to get it to 100% and at least get the money it offered! Of course I lost the money I would get by selling some of the crops after the missions reaches 100% but...

There's a bug for sure!!
moonwalker_1994

Post by moonwalker_1994 »

paul_c wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:33 am I had a fert job about £6000, I thought I'll tootle over with my little sprayer tractor (front tank and rear sprayer more-or-less permanently mounted) then set the AI helper to spray the field for some easy money while I did something else.............he only did 96% of the job! It was one of those where it was ALMOST impossible to see where the liquid fert had been put down, but there is a very subtle difference in shading of the soil under the plant growth. So, I spent almost as long as I would have done myself, carefully looking for the bits he'd missed. Fortunately, I found enough to complete the job.

Regarding the harvesting contracting, I've had one where it never paid out right (had to cancel it) and one where it was easily completed, so its certainly not consistent.
Why didn't you just look at the map section where it shows exactly where you didn't fertilize?? :lol: