Small implements

Beanbrother

Small implements

Post by Beanbrother »

I know that the modding community will fix this. But it is disappointing to not see any kind of North American cultivator in the 6 m 8 m range. Everything has the European flag on it. I know there’s an 8 m speed tiller but you need to have 400 ponies to pull it.
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Small implements

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I was pretty sad not to see the Bourgault equipment in game. I'll laugh if that is part of the year 1 pass haha
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:24 am I was pretty sad not to see the Bourgault equipment in game. I'll laugh if that is part of the year 1 pass haha
I’ll reserve judgment until I see what all is included, but it is my strong suspicion that a big part of the “Season 1” content will be legacy equipment that is “missing” from the base game. I’ll be disappointed if that’s all it is, or even the majority of it, but I’m still betting that will be part of it.

(If I’m right, and even if the legacy stuff is just a non-minor part of the content, Giants really had better give all of the pieces a thorough freshening up to bring them up the FS22 standards. Otherwise, they may have a non-minor revolt on their hands.)
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Maybe this is the year we get overwhelmed with 6-8m cultivators instead of 3m